this is the parlay i got for tonight....

4 teamer 200 to win 1,067

boston ml
rockies ml
phillies ml
rangers ml

im not just being a square like some may think...good reasoning behind all of them...

boston: well do i even need to explain...they have a pretty decent pitcher tonight, and their offense is as good as it gets, expecially right now...if aceves keeps them limited to 4, im pretty sure boston gets at least 5-6
rockies: they slumped a few games back but have found their stride...they have chacin going and they are clicking right now, no reason they dont take it tonight...
phillies: halladay...halladay...halladay....i think im done...(i have lost 2 with halladay pitching most notable for me is vs the pirates a while back when phillies lost 9-1 or something like that) dont think he'll let me down again.
rangers: wilson going for them, he's been really good and their they can easily pull a boston and put up a 14 spot...they win by at least two, but for parlay safety sake i took ml, (ml price is nuts, only value with a parlay)

i like detroit to bounce back with sherzer even though cabrera is out (he's 0 for 7) vs the starting pitcher so really a non factor..
also i feel twins are gonna get it done with pavano tonight...giants slumping a little...(thinking they're due could end up killin your bankroll) prime example marlins, even though i think they will get it done tonight...

what u guys think?