BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well not matter what happens at least im gonna beat the closing numbers on the bosox and tex overs. that is half the battle.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

i like texas today...thats probably it.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    i like texas today...thats probably it.

Trying to figure out why not just parlay Bos/Tex 1 to 1.36 (maybe better prices shop around). I mean it feels so square and wrong but that is plus money taking two vastly superior AL teams against bottom feeder nl teams.

Guess it bothers me a little tex coming off long road trip w/no day off.

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

At first glance, I like Baltimore, Dodgers, Yankees, Cleveland, Braves, Angels and Brewers. All very solid plays.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

lot of home teams to win

vyomguy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Trying to figure out why not just parlay Bos/Tex 1 to 1.36 (maybe better prices shop around). I mean it feels so square and wrong but that is plus money taking two vastly superior AL teams against bottom feeder nl teams. Guess it bothers me a little tex coming off long road trip w/no day off.
    I don't know if boston is as easy as it looks...they have a no-name pitcher today on the mound. I wouldn't trust him laying -200...just saying.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    At first glance, I like Baltimore, Dodgers, Yankees, Cleveland, Braves, Angels and Brewers. All very solid plays.
    TB seems like the obvious play, so yeah Brewers probably win 10-0

BigDan

I don't know if boston is as easy as it looks...they have a no-name pitcher today on the mound. I wouldn't trust him laying -200...just saying.

He isnt a no-name, it is his first game though. Im already on over so i hope the kid gets shelled but he has good numbers in minors and sd hitters are a couple pros and a bunch of minor league hitters. i wouldnt lay the juice that why i suggested the parlay cause i wouldnt lay the juice with tex tonight either.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post

Seriously considering the Bravos. Scared of romero shutting them down but if it gets to the pens adv atl.

vyomguy

He isnt a no-name, it is his first game though. Im already on over so i hope the kid gets shelled but he has good numbers in minors and sd hitters are a couple pros and a bunch of minor league hitters. i wouldnt lay the juice that why i suggested the parlay cause i wouldnt lay the juice with tex tonight either.
    what are his minor league stats?

I have a feeling that padres win tonight...not because of the new pitcher...just a feeling...lets see..i will probably lay off this game.

Also leaning towards white sox and braves. jones might be back today for braves.

BigDan

Red Sox purchased the contract of LHP Andrew Miller from Triple-A Pawtucket. Miller has been terrific at Triple-A this season, posting a 2.47 ERA over 12 starts and one relief appearance while showing improved control in recent outings, as he boasts a 22/1 K/BB ratio over his last three starts.

Dont care who wins as long as it goes over 9.5 runs. Gotta figure sox will give the kid some run support and hopefully he makes a few mistakes to Pads hitters.

vyomguy

Dont care who wins as long as it goes over 9.5 runs. Gotta figure sox will give the kid some run support and hopefully he makes a few mistakes to Pads hitters.
    I dont play overs in padres games....they cant hit shit...good luck if you play it. Have to hope red sox score most of the runs.

BigDan

I dont play overs in padres games....they cant hit shit...good luck if you play it. Have to hope red sox score most of the runs.

They cant hit at home. On the road they are somewhat better, gotta think they will enjoy the friendly confines of Fenway, and maybe a little inspired to take a crack at their former teammate. Pad should give me at least 4, Sox will take care of the rest.

BigDan

Just played Lad ff -160, Feel like a ass for laying that kind of juice on the dodgers sorry asses but think they can manage a few runs off Penny and kershaw should be his normal talented self at home.

BigDan

for better or worse here is my card so far.

tex/hou ov10. hope the jet stream is strong. i actually paid more juice on this than i had to taking it last night. good prices av on it now.

bos/sd ov9.5. paid off taking this one early, still would play at 10 (10.5 might scare me). Rookie pitcher for sox, lefty against a righty sd lineup that should find it a lot more fun to hit in Fenway. Bos is Bos and ill go ahead and pencil them in for a fistful of runs.

Lad ff -160. paying a lot of juice to take a team that cant score. Hoping Penny is bad enough to let them scrape a few across and Kershaw does his thing to a team just leaving the altitude fun time of Coors.

tex -1.5 +105. so square but when tex wins they usually do it by bunches. figure i can chase this if i have to.

That all i got atm. Questions, comments, thoughts on games appreciated as always . Gl everyone

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I like both those overs and might play them myself. Only thing I locked in so far is Orioles and Brewers. Still think I am going to take Jays too and taking alot to not play Angels. Florida is overdue to win and Sanchez is tough at home generally. Think the best play is no play. Thinking about playing Rockies and Over. Also like Tigers game over 7. GL

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

tex/hou ov10. hope the jet stream is strong. i actually paid more juice on this than i had to taking it last night. good prices av on it now.

bos/sd ov9.5. paid off taking this one early, still would play at 10 (10.5 might scare me). Rookie pitcher for sox, lefty against a righty sd lineup that should find it a lot more fun to hit in Fenway. Bos is Bos and ill go ahead and pencil them in for a fistful of runs.

Lad ff -160. paying a lot of juice to take a team that cant score. Hoping Penny is bad enough to let them scrape a few across and Kershaw does his thing to a team just leaving the altitude fun time of Coors.

tex -1.5 +105. so square but when tex wins they usually do it by bunches. figure i can chase this if i have to.

That all i got atm. Questions, comments, thoughts on games appreciated as always . Gl everyone
    on Astros/Rangers over and Red Sox TT over. also on Yanks/Reds over and Orioles/Pirates under. BOL, bigdan.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I like both those overs and might play them myself. Only thing I locked in so far is Orioles and Brewers. Still think I am going to take Jays too and taking alot to not play Angels. Florida is overdue to win and Sanchez is tough at home generally. Think the best play is no play. Thinking about playing Rockies and Over. Also like Tigers game over 7. GL

Jays are tempting it just doesnt feel right, Tor bats been cold if Arroyo can handle them i gotta think Hudson well hasnt been great will be able to limit them, depends on JC, if he can dominate Jays win, if atl can get him out and turn it into a bullpen gm i wouldnt want to be there needing tor. pass for me

Have no interest in laa/fla dont trust either team and certainly not trying to guess when Fla will win a game. I think if you like Laa tonight you should just take them for series cause Vasquez going for fish 2marro. so even if fla comes up with a W you still got good shot at series.

Cant play Rox, I love fading tribe but only against teams i really trust. Col doesnt fall in that category for me, cle tough at home and tough in interleague. no thanx.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Jays are tempting it just doesnt feel right, Tor bats been cold if Arroyo can handle them i gotta think Hudson well hasnt been great will be able to limit them, depends on JC, if he can dominate Jays win, if atl can get him out and turn it into a bullpen gm i wouldnt want to be there needing tor. pass for me

Have no interest in laa/fla dont trust either team and certainly not trying to guess when Fla will win a game. I think if you like Laa tonight you should just take them for series cause Vasquez going for fish 2marro. so even if fla comes up with a W you still got good shot at series.

Cant play Rox, I love fading tribe but only against teams i really trust. Col doesnt fall in that category for me, cle tough at home and tough in interleague. no thanx.
    Jays are most tempting ML, in my humble opinion. Rockies team total over looks good but i can't play it for stupid homer moral reasons.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Jays are most tempting ML, in my humble opinion. Rockies team total over looks good but i can't play it for stupid homer moral reasons.

i hate those.

Pretty sure im dumping mine this week to play the Phils.

HOT WINGS

Yeah I decided to lay off Angels and Rox but did add Jays ML and Indians O 8 -125. Still think I am going to play this Rangers over as well just deciding if I want to do Rangers TT instead. Kind of like Scrubs but cant play em.

HOT WINGS

Orioles coming out strong to start but it is the Orioles...

HOT WINGS

Fukk it lets get this over in Rangers game.

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

O's keep it up. Got Detroit tonite. Kershaw 1-2 with an 5.95 era over the last 3. Penny hasn't been better but the tiger pen is better and their bats a lot better. Detroit small play. But gl either way bd.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by jay777 View Post
    O's keep it up. Got Detroit tonite. Kershaw 1-2 with an 5.95 era over the last 3. Penny hasn't been better but the tiger pen is better and their bats a lot better. Detroit small play. But gl either way bd.

Kershaw has struggled later on in games, hopefully he can shine thru 1st 5 and i can cash then det can get to him later on and we both cash. GL

BigDan

Need some fukin runs in th red sox gm.

BigDan

you were right, these fukkin assholes get a leadoff triple and cant get the damn run home

BigDan

Gonna need Red sox to score all 10 of these runs for me. Who talked me out of the sox/tex parlay?

BigDan

Love what the Rangers are doing!! about have the over covered alone in 3 innings..

Pads gave me a glimmer of hope for that over, still dont see it, Sox blew to many chances early. Off to the gym. Go Dodgers.

vyomguy

sox

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

made a bunch today so i can throw darts on wimbleton with house money

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    made a bunch today so i can throw darts on wimbleton with house money

I already threw tons of darts on it, it a damn shame that all my bets from this morning are still pending cause of rain. Ill be at wok 2marro so ill leave whats there and hope for the best.

BigDan

Bald Bull
    Bald Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

dan's on fire

HOT WINGS

Nice sweep Dan. Brewers stopped me from having big night, but still had a good night overall.

First 123 Last