JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

What the fuuuk happened to the Florida Marlins???

These guys use to be on the top of the food change this year and now are at the bottom of the 6th chasing the Rays with a score of 5-1 with a 8 game LOSING streak going on.
    Yes, I took the Fish today and since I am a fade on Sundays, guess which team I will be taking tomorrow???

Fuk the fish.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Honestly, there team over preformed to start the year. But losing your ace, and one of the best if not the best pitcher in the NL doesn't help at all.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Lets root for the Giants today then.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Anyone gonna play the Fish tomorrow to end the streak?

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

they are simply awful....i still cant comprehend this abortion that has taken place.........we were clicking with a GREAT pen and staff and got off to a hot start EVEN with hanley doing nothing, lomo on the dl for a while and stanton starting slow only to see it all crumble when we lost jj to the dl with the arm problems, which now that he's went from 15 to 60 day, i forsee it going to surgery and out for the year.......losing him had an awful effect as right off the bat we went from a GUARANTEE W every 5 days with him to now who knows every day....anibal and nolasco instantly assumed that they had to step up and carry us which they did for a start but then its balloned out of control with awful vazquez who sucks major rooster and is sucking down 8 million this year to have a near 7.00 era and with mr gohper ball volstad right there you're in trouble by the 2nd inning ad 2/5 starters lead to L's...then w jj out we have a new bum by committee plan which other than sanches in 1st start...has been awful and is another automatic L.....this eventually led to ricky trying to carry EVERYONE and now in last 4 starts, he's been DESTROYED in 3 of them and has fallen apart leaving only anibal sanchez as the only starter to give us a LEGIT shot at a W when he takes the mound.....the bad pitching led to hitters feelign they need to score 8 a game JUST to have a shot as the starters fell apart then the pen is a clusterfuck now... and you see what has happened a team that gives up 5+ a game and scores 1 or is shutout 3 times a week.....

loria is a roosterlicker and WORST owner in baseball and when were in the chase august yet refuses to get us help, he complains about the playing, while now its awful and WE NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE STARTING W THAT IDIOT EDWIN RODRIGUEZ WHO CANT MANAGE A BEER LEAGUE SOFTBALL TEAM LET ALONE A MLB TEAM, AND THEN JUST INTERIM TAG ON HAWK OR TONY PEREZ FOR THE YEAR AND THEN IN 2012 AT THE NEW PARK BRING IN A REAL FUCKIN MANAGER LIEK BOB BRENLY OR BOBBY V OR OZZIE WHO DOESN'T PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT AND WILL SIT BIG STARS IF THEY ARE SHITTIN IT UP...........WITH THE TALENT ON THIS TEAM IT BLOWS MY MIND, ESPECIALLY WITH THE PITHCING.....BUT THATS EXPECTED WHEN YOU NEVER HAVE A REAL FUCKIN PITCHIN COACH EVER SINCE MY BOY WAYNE ROSENTHAL LEFT IN 03......

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THIS TEAM FUCKIN WANA PUKE EVERY EVERYDAY WHEN I SEE THE SCORE AND JUST SHAKE MY HEAD....

YESTERDAY I SAID IM BETTING AGAINST THEM EVERY GAME NOW AND WAS UNTIL TODAY AS I TOOK RICKY, BUT THIS SHOWS THAT WE'RE JUST DONE....SENDING ROY COGHLAN DOWN DOESNT EVEN PHASE THE OFFENSE, AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD WAKE THEM UP SHOWING BIG NAMES WILL BE SENT TO AAA, BUT NOT THE SHOT

I'M BETTING AGAINST THE FISH UNTIL THEY FUCKIN SHOW SOMETHING......and looks to be a LONG TIME AWAY!
    unless anibal start which gives some sort of shot as i said and would lead to a team total or total K bet instead

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

I know how you feel FrozenMan. I went through this last year with the Padres when they went on the 10 game losing streak and every game counted because at the end, all they had to do was win one game against the Giants to win the West.
    But since the Giants became Champs, we know that the Padres didn't get that ONE game.
    Unreal!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

florida keeps giving away all their talent.. eventually the well is going to run dry.. looks like it has

-stash

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Ask Frozen man

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Brock, whats your play on the Marlins/Rays game tomorrow?
    I'm getting buried here.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

What are they 1-19 in their last 20? Ouch

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

zzzzzz

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

volstad going tomorrow for the fishies

if tampa wants to win, they must think in russian

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

They suck. Garbage team. They traded Uggla and Ross. They needed those guys. All they have is Mike Stanton now.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    They suck. Garbage team. They traded Uggla and Ross. They needed those guys. All they have is Mike Stanton now AND THE 5 THOUSAND IN ATTENDANCE A GAME.
    Fixed!

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

thats why baseball is retarded to bet on. its a long season. good teams only play good for so long. bad teams only play bad for so long

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know how to get FLA to win a game...let me bet on them

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I had the idea to start fading the Marlins when their winning pct was over .600

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

just tell hanley to rest his injury the rest of the year, there's no point in him even coming back now

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I know how to get FLA to win a game...let me bet on them
    Prove it....

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by newjerseydevils View Post
    thats why baseball is retarded to bet on. its a long season. good teams only play good for so long. bad teams only play bad for so long
    You know it is pretty easy to gather information on who is hot and who is not right? Its not that difficult, baseball just takes more time to research.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Someone mentioned karma after Cousins incident, which I think is silly.

neverstoppers23

I can't see them winning tomorrow, but who knows. Crazier shit has happened . I did bet on tampa which should give the Marlins the extra roar to get the win.

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are bad

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9592

What are the Fish going to do with
    a shiny new stadium??

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I can't see them winning tomorrow, but who knows. Crazier shit has happened . I did bet on tampa which should give the Marlins the extra roar to get the win.

they aint gonna win with GOPHER BALL VOLSTAD on the mound today but shield at -190 is too rich as volstad HAS pitched well of late MINUS the philly start and the fact that the idiot rodriguez resigned (DEPORT HIM TO PUERTO RICO NOW) they might come together and play for the new coach hayes....i'm staying away

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12426

Agree TB should win today.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

they suck..

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

i guess their manager resigned today

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

I couldn't play this game. Too much chalk on the mL for the Rays and the rL didn't have no chance.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I couldn't play this game. Too much chalk on the mL for the Rays and the rL didn't have no chance.
    that was the smart move sir and as i said, i had feelign they'd show up today w edwin leaving and volstad did, just the bats didnt come with em...shame for volstad as kid has pitched his ass off last few starts but has shit to show for it

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

Maybe tomorrow????

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

They might never win again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Iceman
    Iceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Not defending them bere but they have played some tough series of late against Arizona, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Atlanta and Milwaukee. They are also 0-9 in one run games during this stretch.

I like them tomorrow as a home dog against the Angels.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Not defending them bere but they have played some tough series of late against Arizona, Philadelphia, Tampa Bay, Atlanta and Milwaukee. They are also 0-9 in one run games during this stretch.

advanced thinking

you're going to confuse some of the people in this forum

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post

doesnt matter who they play what they have shown in this time is INEXCUSABLE.......

with anibal going its worth a shot but might as well wait till almost gametime for best price......

like i said earlier, if its anibal then its worthy of a play on the fish ML, anyone else......FADE AWAY...

best play is the angels for the series though as we'll have worthless vazquez and another callup bum following anibal and if we dont beat the dreamweaver, we aint gonna win 2 in a row w them on the mound

12 Last