Betpoints: 5368

Saturday

3* Rangers/Braves over 8 (-121)
    3* Royals/Cardinals over 9 (-117)

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!

may add another in a bit.

also, in overnight aussie rules action, playing Fremantle +3.5 and Carlton -22.5.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

totals i played for today.

mil/bos un 9 (got last night, so at least i beat the number)

tor/cincy ov 9

pit/cle un 8

Gl today brother.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    totals i played for today.

mil/bos un 9 (got last night, so at least i beat the number)

tor/cincy ov 9

pit/cle un 8

Gl today brother.
    nice. the wind at the Jake tonight should be favorable for your under in Pirates/Tribe. i may add that one, not sure, but if the flag in RF is doing what i expect pregame, that might be my third play (rather add an under, don't want all 3 plays to be overs). i initially loved Jays/Reds over with Scott behind the plate but the line movement's screwy. that's great that you got 9 on Brew/Sox. i like under at 8.5, but i'd almost rather just go Sox ML. BOL to you today, Big Dan

BigDan

yea the movement on the tor/cincy total has me worried for sure. Guess that what happens when i play lines early that i think will move, sometimes it works out (bos.mil) sometimes i regret play later (tor/cin) last night when i put it in i honestly thought cin ov would either be heavily juiced or went up.

I might get on Bosux also. hate playing side and total tho. would prob take sox before the un at 8.5.

I figured going into the pit/cle series i was gonna be playing unders, was thinking Buccos as well last night but laid off and just played under (tribe scared me in the 8th). Did what i hate and played pit and the under today. Got +140 on pit so had to try it.

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Pirates/Tribe under 8 (-115)

updated card
    3* Rangers/Braves over 8 (-121)
    3* Pirates/Tribe under 8 (-115)
    3* Royals/Cardinals over 9 (-117)

lotta chalk. BOL to all tonight.

BiffTFinancial

yea the movement on the tor/cincy total has me worried for sure. Guess that what happens when i play lines early that i think will move, sometimes it works out (bos.mil) sometimes i regret play later (tor/cin) last night when i put it in i honestly thought cin ov would either be heavily juiced or went up.

I might get on Bosux also. hate playing side and total tho. would prob take sox before the un at 8.5.

I figured going into the pit/cle series i was gonna be playing unders, was thinking Buccos as well last night but laid off and just played under (tribe scared me in the 8th). Did what i hate and played pit and the under today. Got +140 on pit so had to try it.
    i don't know what to make of Jays/Reds. it appears that they are expecting rain during the game so perhaps that's it. i'd like to know the rationale of people on the under with this ump and SPs, i just don't see it.

if i play Red Sox, it will have to be -1 at like -130. -180 juice in baseball is too rich for my blood, besides, i'm carrying enough chalk as it is with my three plays.

Tribe doesn't hit lefties very well, Maholm 11-2 under this season, a decent under flag in RF, and both SPs have a WHIP just over 1.00 their L3 outings. i could be wrong, but again, i can't see a strong argument for the over. i do however hope that Acta plays Hafner even though it's a lefty starter and, of course, i hope that your Pirates +140 ends poorly, haha. taking my daughter and my dad to Tribe game tomorrow for father's day, should be fun, Kartens vs Masterson.

BOL with your plays, Big Dan (except that Pirates ML....).

BigDan

Hell i hope there are a few delays in the cincy gm, i knew the weather situation last night going in. Not really sure if this is accurate but ive always believed delays help overs more times than not that means a lot of work from the pens.

It will work out great if Buccos beat your tribe today, much rather you be there for the rubber match as id hate to have you at the game watching pit avoid the sweep

Played Chw-111 last night also, pretty aggravated that that line has started to drop.

BiffTFinancial

totally agree that rain delays seem to lend themselves to overs. messes with the pitchers' rhythms.

funny re: better if Tribe loses tonight, you're right, i don't want to see them going for a sweep as bad as they've been lately.

BigDan

im worried about your kc/stl ov9.

Think Westbrook can get kc to hit a ton of ground balls, im sure some will go thru (they all did yesterday against Carp) but could hit into a lot of dps (that is if cards can turn them w/o fukkin them up).

Since Mazzaro's first start back ive been counting on him to look solid, took a few beatings till i finally got it against Laa. Of coarse Cards are no angels but we have been struggling offensively, yesterday they got their 4 runs on 2 hits thanks to kc blunders. Our lineup has some holes at the moment ,

The really good news for you is both these teams suck defensively which should lead to at least a few runs Mazzaro will walk ppl and the ump should help that. Now the over sounds better,lol. Think Westbrook will give a line somewhere around 6.2 ip 3er and could easily see this being 5-3, not sure which team.

The best news for you is i have been atrocious with my team as of late, actually stopped betting them recently until i lost with the under yesterday (back to the ban). so i just wrote all that to make sure you cash that bitch

More importantly whether Cards win today or not, STL -198 (probably -1 to get it lower) will be the juiciest play ive took in a while. Garcia at home is a animal, he hasnt been great on road lately, not bad just inefficient. At home this kid has a whip well under 1, has only given up 2er in 39 ip in 5 gms winning them all (1 nd that stl still won). If they lose this game i will not only never bet them rest of the year ill stop watching their fukkin games.

BiffTFinancial

im worried about your kc/stl ov9.

Think Westbrook can get kc to hit a ton of ground balls, im sure some will go thru (they all did yesterday against Carp) but could hit into a lot of dps (that is if cards can turn them w/o fukkin them up).

Since Mazzaro's first start back ive been counting on him to look solid, took a few beatings till i finally got it against Laa. Of coarse Cards are no angels but we have been struggling offensively, yesterday they got their 4 runs on 2 hits thanks to kc blunders. Our lineup has some holes at the moment ,

The really good news for you is both these teams suck defensively which should lead to at least a few runs Mazzaro will walk ppl and the ump should help that. Now the over sounds better,lol. Think Westbrook will give a line somewhere around 6.2 ip 3er and could easily see this being 5-3, not sure which team.

The best news for you is i have been atrocious with my team as of late, actually stopped betting them recently until i lost with the under yesterday (back to the ban). so i just wrote all that to make sure you cash that bitch

More importantly whether Cards win today or not, STL -198 (probably -1 to get it lower) will be the juiciest play ive took in a while. Garcia at home is a animal, he hasnt been great on road lately, not bad just inefficient. At home this kid has a whip well under 1, has only given up 2er in 39 ip in 5 gms winning them all (1 nd that stl still won). If they lose this game i will not only never bet them rest of the year ill stop watching their fukkin games.
    thanks for the thoughts, i really appreciate it. errors have been big for me in ATL so far. with Mazzaro and Westbrook both against top 10 lineups, it looked solid, but you make alot of good points. i will not beat the closing line on KC/StL or PIT/CLE.

rain delay over in ATL, let's see who they trot to the mound...

1Time!
    1Time!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14475

Biff.. Being an Aussie & knowing my footy.. Love the fremantle play but have my doubts about Carlton covering the line. Sydney play them well & are a tough unit to crack..

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 1Time! View Post
    Biff.. Being an Aussie & knowing my footy.. Love the fremantle play but have my doubts about Carlton covering the line. Sydney play them well & are a tough unit to crack..
    hey, thanks for your thoughts, 1Time. on the aussie rules plays, i am simply tailing a friend of mine who sends me the plays. i noted that the line went from -23' to -22' -105, which is a concern (seems like they want more Carlton money). that said, this guy has hit his last 6 straight that he has sent me (including Roos upset last night, was too busy to post to SBR). i have not doubt that he'll cool off, he's told me to expect it from this ridiculous start, but since i've won 6 with him, i'll okay with the risk on these 2. that said, i've been playing them 2.5u apiece, but maybe i'll add a unit to Fremantle based upon this. BOL to you tonight.

BiffTFinancial

2-0-1 +6u on the night, pushing on KC/StL over. smoke to that. probably taking day off again tomorrow, going to Tribe game.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    may add another in a bit.

also, in overnight aussie rules action, playing Fremantle +3.5 and Carlton -22.5.
    When do these start? May jump on these for some late night/early morning action.

1Time!

Fremantle starts in 40min
    Carlton in 1hr 40

Took the Roos yesterday as well.. In good form, match up well with the bombers & the bombers are shot...

Freo should win.. If they turn up & play like they did for 3 quarters against the hawks a few weeks ago it'll be enough to account for Melbourne who are pathetic.. But Fremantle rarely win in Melbourne & have major issues with travelling..

Carlton are a top 4 side & should win easily but for some reason Sydney always keep their games close with everyone.. For such an average list they keep winning or coming close..

Myself.. I'm all over Freo but steering clear of the Carlton game & the West Coast game.. That game it's a case of which Port Adelaide team turns up.. The good 1 or the horror show that has been on display most of the year!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    When do these start? May jump on these for some late night/early morning action.
    Fremantle is 11:15 pm EST, Carlton at 12:15 am EST, so both jump off in the next two hours. Fremantle in 45 minutes and appears to be the slightly higher valued pick in terms of line movement and 1Time's assessment.

jagaf22

Thanks!

BiffTFinancial

Fremantle starts in 40min
    Carlton in 1hr 40

Took the Roos yesterday as well.. In good form, match up well with the bombers & the bombers are shot...

Freo should win.. If they turn up & play like they did for 3 quarters against the hawks a few weeks ago it'll be enough to account for Melbourne who are pathetic.. But Fremantle rarely win in Melbourne & have major issues with travelling..

Carlton are a top 4 side & should win easily but for some reason Sydney always keep their games close with everyone.. For such an average list they keep winning or coming close..

Myself.. I'm all over Freo but steering clear of the Carlton game & the West Coast game.. That game it's a case of which Port Adelaide team turns up.. The good 1 or the horror show that has been on display most of the year!
    great stuff, thank you. Roos were easy winner. i'm adding 1u to Freo. BOL, 1Time, jagaf22 and anyone else on the aussie rules plays!

1Time!

Calling this 1 early.. Freo have not turned up, no effort & not running.. 5 goals to nothing to open the game! Freo's reknowned inability to cope with the travel is once again on display! Almost time to change the channel..

Obviously there was a reason why the inferior home team was the suprising favourite.. Damn..

jagaf22

Yeah not looking so hot...

Oh well! Get em next time.

vegasinfom
    vegasinfom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Everyone loves a winner
    But when you lose,
    You lose alone

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff, another great night keep it rollin, let me know
    what you are going to do on tribe game and have fun.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff i am starting my own thread, ponies and baseball
    come on by

BigDan

totals i played for today. mil/bos un 9 (got last night, so at least i beat the number) tor/cincy ov 9 pit/cle un 8 Gl today brother.
    well guess i knew the tor/cin gm was gonna lose before it started. still ok night, 2-1 on totals 5-3 overall, Your Tribe got me again (should have just stuck with the total).

glad the stl gm pushed for you at least (i had that number almost pegged).

Congrats on another solid day brother. Have fun at the game, but wake up early and start a thread b4 you go

BiffTFinancial

Calling this 1 early.. Freo have not turned up, no effort & not running.. 5 goals to nothing to open the game! Freo's reknowned inability to cope with the travel is once again on display! Almost time to change the channel..

Obviously there was a reason why the inferior home team was the suprising favourite.. Damn..
    good call on Freo's form once the match started. oh well. we got the split, so just a small loss on aussie rules. my pal who sends me these is now 7-1 with his aussie rules picks, so i'll continue to post them. thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, 1Time, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jagaf22 View Post
    Yeah not looking so hot...

Oh well! Get em next time.
    yeah, not what we hoped for, but at least we got the split. 0-2 to end the night would've hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasinfom View Post
    Everyone loves a winner
    But when you lose,
    You lose alone
    can't say it much better than that.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    biff, another great night keep it rollin, let me know
    what you are going to do on tribe game and have fun.
    thanks, pacocn. i was taking the day off entirely, but Miller and Layne behind the plate and Collmenter on the bump, i may have to stick a toe back in. don't want to bet the Tribe game since taking my dad and daughter (she's 4) and just want to chill. however, i can text you re: the flag direction heading up to gametime, which can be hands down best capping clue there i think.

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    biff i am starting my own thread, ponies and baseball
    come on by
    nice, will do.

BiffTFinancial

well guess i knew the tor/cin gm was gonna lose before it started. still ok night, 2-1 on totals 5-3 overall, Your Tribe got me again (should have just stuck with the total).

glad the stl gm pushed for you at least (i had that number almost pegged).

Congrats on another solid day brother. Have fun at the game, but wake up early and start a thread b4 you go
    great call on the Royals/Cards, you had that one pegged and i got lucky to get the push there.

encephalization
    encephalization's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Did nice in the baseball.

Good luck, I am sure you will bounce back.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    great call on the Royals/Cards, you had that one pegged and i got lucky to get the push there.

I know its juicy as hell, but get on stl in a few creative ways today. You will be at Tribe game having a blast and looking over at the scoreboard watching STL ticket cash!!!

thinking ill pay them -1, ff -.5, ml in parlays, and maybe -1.5.

hope im not wrong on this but with Garcia on the mound, cards snapping losing streak, fathers day in stl, rubber match against KC. Gotta believe this one hits.

Are you betting Tribe? I know when i go to Cards gms i gotta put a little something on them.

Liking cle/pit under again today. You also?

BiffTFinancial

may get down on the Cards with you, you know them well.

i will not bet Tribe going for sweep, but i like under. also like a few other unders as well. gotta take care of a couple of things but will try to check back in later.

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards today looks good,too good of a team to not turn it around