BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets talk Interleague (again)

well mixed results in today's discussion but ultimately think we had plenty of useful ideas being kicked around.

Ill start.

initial leans are.

Buccos +133..Maholm ha been solid and Tribe have been struggling vs lefties lately

Tor/cincy ov9. Both these pitchers are capable of getting shelled, great over ump.

mil/bos un 9.. with Youk and Crawford in doubt that should make life a little easier on Wolf. Lester had to be sitting back smiling watching Lackey close the door on Crew after shaky start. Cuzzi about the best ump i could ask for here.

Det +145..Ubaldo has no business laying this kind of number at home against a potent Det squad. Sometimes you need a little Coke in your life.

Chisox -111..pretty solid numbers against Duke. Danks looks to be finding his form.

just started getting into card and these stuck out quick. What does everyone else like? hate any of these talk me off them

BigDan

Twinks are red hot, good pitching matchup but gotta ride the twinks at a decent price.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

im lookin at the board for tomorrow right now

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Like the twinks here as well at the current value. Good luck on your wagers..............

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Pirates, gotta continue my chase on them for a win in CLE... but i was right with the under in game 1. Tomorrow Pitt ML and Pitt ML + Under parlay.

Gonna jump on the twins tomorrow.

not much else... got couple other bets pending. Maybe look for 1 game to bet the no score 1st inning prop, gone 3-0 with it last 2 nights being selective and smart. No score 1st, gotta like the Pirates - Indians game for that 1 as an initial lean.

and you are right, Ubaldo is a bum right now, bet the OVER i guess ... 19 runs scored tonight

SamWise
    Bet with your Head, not with your Heart
    SamWise's Avatar Become A Pro!

best bet tomorrow is chicago whitesox i think

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by SamWise View Post
    best bet tomorrow is chicago whitesox i think

Im pretty faded right now but i agree, gonna snatch them up tonight as i dont see his line doing anything but moving against me.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Best Bet tomorrow is ???

I will know after sleep and breakfast.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl...

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Best Bet tomorrow is ???

I will know after sleep and breakfast.

Locked in all just 1 unit....

Chisox-111.

Mil/Bos un 9 -120..hate the juice but really like this total

tor/cincy ov9 -108
    Last edited by BigDan; 06-18-11 at 01:43 AM.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way in hell Yankees lose to the Scrubs again.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    I mean i agree. Thing is i rarely bet on or against NYY, i did yesterday being a degen but normally i really pick spots to take nyy teams when everyone else doesnt like them, did fade them against Bos and played them during tribe series.

It just not my type of bet. Dumpster has been pitching very well, I never trust Burnett, but cubs are cubs, just something i rather not get involved in. Maybe after i wake up and see the total and weather ill consider. right now im just trying to knock out the few i wanted now and the leans ill wake up and look at.

LiarGame
    LiarGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4153

I hope the Yanks don't drop another one to the Cubs. On the Yanks tomorrow.

Bengals28

I hear you man, I lost with them yesterday too. How are you doing this season by the way? I must admit your posts are very informative, it's a nice change from the majority of the BS I come across on here.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Which is exactly why they will... if not tomorrow, then Sunday. Most likely tomorrow, can't see Yanks losing with CC.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

was good games today

Bengals28

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Which is exactly why they will... if not tomorrow, then Sunday. Most likely tomorrow, can't see Yanks losing with CC.
    Nope sorry that already happened yesterday. Simply put the Cubs suck dude, ok so if they do miraculously win tommorow? I'll just pound the hell out of the Yanks even more Sunday considering the scrubs havent won 3 in a row all year.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nope sorry that already happened today. Simply put the Cubs suck dude, ok so if they do miraculously win tommorow? I'll just pound the hell out of the Yanks even more Sunday considering the scrubs havent won 3 in a row all year.
    I can't see Yanks winning the series, seeing everyone and their mom was on the Yank's win series bet, that wasn't highly juiced. There was no reason they should've lost today. It seems Yanks are the go-to team for Interleague. I have no idea whose giving out the kool-aid, but everyone is drinking it.

BigDan

I hear you man, I lost with them yesterday too. How are you doing this season by the way? I must admit your posts are very informative, it's a nice change from the majority of the BS I come across on here.

appreciate it,

Honestly brother i havnt been betting bases yet this year, usually take a break after college hoops.

played some contest the 1st few months and did pretty well, won a month long rl challenge and was up to 10th in the season long one. then few weeks ago i went to shit in the seaSon long contest but i started feeeling good about what i was seeing the last Week or so, so called my guy Monday to start getting down and put a little in bodog also.

who knows how it will go but i have my moments, betting bases is still kinda new to me (this my 3rd year), college hoops(my fav), col fb, and NFL ive been doing for a long time.

BigDan

OK guys check it out. There are way better games to discuss than nyy/cubs. think it crazy to play Burnett vs dumpster paying that juice. Wouldnt play Cubs either.

Bengals28

Oh alrighty, and yeah forgot the yanks cubs. I see you like the over in reds/jays. What about a side? I was thinking about playing the Reds.

BigDan

Oh alrighty, and yeah forgot the yanks cubs. I see you like the over in reds/jays. What about a side? I was thinking about playing the Reds.

If i played a side it would be cincy, really hate playing a side and total in the same gm though, unless it a parlay like sea and un where basically if one wins the other should as well. I was close to playing cincy today but i just like this total way more than a side here, either team can win and it still be going over.

BigDan

The two im really interested in are Buccos and Tigers.

Really nice lines to take what i feel are the better teams.

wanted pit on gm1 but played under instead, still think i like this under as well but hoping i see majority on cle and they can push the line up.

Jimenez is so overpriced here imo. Coke can pitch, det bats are still hotter than Col and i see a rubber match in their future.

thats really all i can come up with tonight, im all passin out in front of PC...

everyone feel free to drop in and give your thoughts on these or any other games.

Bengals28

Think I'll put a play on the pirates as well. You think it's best to wait for a better price you say?

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

There is a great over ump also on the Yankees/Cubs game as Holbrook games are 12-2 over the total this year.There's no total posted yet,but if it's at 8 it might be worth a shot,what do you think?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Arizona hits lefties well, and they hit great at home. gonna play the over on this for 2U http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...tting/split/31

Danks not good on the road and left handed hitters .270

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/team...33579&c_id=cws

Montero, Drew, Johnson, and even Miranda possibly will see the ball well against him even though he is a lefty.

I like the over and a small play on whitesox since Duke is really bad against righties http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...35043&c_id=ari and chi sox are mostly righties and Duke isnt overpowering so whitesox have a chance.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    There is a great over ump also on the Yankees/Cubs game as Holbrook games are 12-2 over the total this year.There's no total posted yet,but if it's at 8 it might be worth a shot,what do you think?
    Forecast shows winds blowing in at 10mph- so not as heavy as yesterday.

Think I'm gonna just play the yankees 1 unit right now at -130

30-50 chance of rain too according to forecast

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

RedSox -1.5 +120

bet square and laugh your a55 off to the bank

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    RedSox -1.5 +120

bet square and laugh your a55 off to the bank
    no pappelbon, no crawford, yuk??

still prolly covers lol

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

under 8 pitt

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

American League rocks as usual..

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning on TB -124. Florida is in disarray right now. And Hou 118. Usually don't think twice about them but when they send Wandy and his 0.90 era over the last 3 games to the hill, I pay attention.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    under 8 pitt

yea i like this as well.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Reds over 9, Tigers over 9, Redsox -1 is what I have so far. Like whitesox and under, King Felix and under, maybe Twins and O's

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Locked in all just 1 unit....

Chisox-111.

Mil/Bos un 9 -120..hate the juice but really like this total

tor/cincy ov9 -108

well at least i beat the number with mil/bos. kinda of encouraging that it has dropped to 8.5 seeing how you would think the majority will be all over the over here.

12 Last