rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

interleage blows

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Reds over 9, Tigers over 9, Redsox -1 is what I have so far. Like whitesox and under, King Felix and under, maybe Twins and O's

agree with the totals but think im more tempted to take a shot with det and that nice + sign next to them instead of the total.

certainly cant argue a play on Bosox (ever really at this point) but im pretty happy with that under so heres to a 3-1 sox win

really like chw, wouldnt play that under for a couple reason, 1st off i hate playing a side and total and like the side more. 2nd chisox in limited abs have hit Duke very well, and well Danks is Danks and he has struggled on the road.

havnt gotten much into the sea/phi gm as of yet, as good as King felix is not sure im comfortable laying that much against the best team in the nl. Felix whip has been a little high lately and Worley should give up a few runs both the side and under both scare me, probably pass unless somehing changes my mind.

twinks are hard to argue with but Stauffer has been very good, also not sure if we will see Mauer again after catching for the 1st time in a while. leaning under in this one.

pretty sure im laying off the early gm between O's/nats. initially was leaning balt but Matusz has not regained his form from last season, Nats are freaking hot, and Zimmermann has been a beast.
    Last edited by BigDan; 06-18-11 at 10:20 AM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by awholelottalumps View Post
    There is a great over ump also on the Yankees/Cubs game as Holbrook games are 12-2 over the total this year.There's no total posted yet,but if it's at 8 it might be worth a shot,what do you think?

8.5. worries me that it is set so low, w/o checking weather id say this gotta mean wind is blowing in. We saw yesterday what Yanks are all about if they are not jacking HRs. this game is a easy pass for me.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    interleage blows

Def a little more of a challenge but i dont mind it. probably why i have been playing more totals than usual. Get used to it cause after they realign the leagues we gonna be seeing at least one interleague series all season.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by jay777 View Post
    Leaning on TB -124. Florida is in disarray right now. And Hou 118. Usually don't think twice about them but when they send Wandy and his 0.90 era over the last 3 games to the hill, I pay attention.

Cant argue with either of these. If you not fading the Fish you shouldnt be playing their gms at all.

Wandy has been stellar and ever since touching back down in LA the dodgers are playing like a group of guys worried about if their next paycheck is gonna show up

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Arizona hits lefties well, and they hit great at home. gonna play the over on this for 2U http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...tting/split/31

Danks not good on the road and left handed hitters .270

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/team...33579&c_id=cws

Montero, Drew, Johnson, and even Miranda possibly will see the ball well against him even though he is a lefty.

I like the over and a small play on whitesox since Duke is really bad against righties http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...35043&c_id=ari and chi sox are mostly righties and Duke isnt overpowering so whitesox have a chance.

think you may be on to something with the chw/zona over

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Locked in all just 1 unit....

Chisox-111.

Mil/Bos un 9 -120..hate the juice but really like this total

tor/cincy ov9 -108

dont really have much i like for the day games.

gonna grab these now as i think the prices have topped out.

Det +145

Pit+140

pit/cle un 8

My mom just called me and a damn tree fell on her back porch in the storms last night so i gotta go cut a fukkin tree up (great way to spend a Saturday ) So wont be back till later.

hope to see more of your guys thoughts when i get back (whenever that may be, hopefully the tree isnt huge).....GL everyone

Cranium
    Cranium's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1439

Thanks Big Dan... be safe cutting up that tree

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Cranium View Post
    Thanks Big Dan... be safe cutting up that tree

No doubt brother. Worst thing about being part owner of a landscaping business, whenever anyone needs shit done with their yards i get called, trees arnt exactly my thing but chainsaws are fun

guess i gotta go. hope everyone kills it today

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like the Phil and Las overs

BigDan

Well that was sweet, wasnt much of a tree and some ppl from her church had most of it done by the time i got there.

Now the problem is im back home and looking at more games, should probably find something to do instead but leaning towards making a small play on tex.

First 12