jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by goblue12 View Post
    Always a good day when the Yankees, Phillies, and Giants (easily 3 of the Top-5 most bet on teams by the public) lose.

There ya go. Start believing!

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    who cares if it was fixed, just glad it was on live betting in my book on my lunch, saw the Yanks were down 0-3... figured they just didn't show up so i went ahead and hit the live under for the game to hedge out of the losing Yanks ML bet... plan worked

so f you Yankees... you didn't get me you lazy fuks

Why would you make that Yank ml ultra square bet anyway?

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMiavia View Post
    The Cards costs me 2 nights in a row. Tonight was 1.25 unit. I agreed, Pujols has been playing awful defense lately. Im taking my chances with them tomorrow again. They gotta win one game soon and hopefully it will be tomorrow.

Awesome capping skills! Geesh!!!!

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    the losers think it's fixed

I win over the long-term because they are fixed! Keep sleeping, I'll take your money.

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bull View Post
    baseball's a lot different than football and even basketball

has nothing to do with games being fixed

if you don't know this, don't bet on it

I'll continue to bet it, and most likely continue to take the squares money. Just saying.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jpot i never see you post, you just show up to brag that you bet on the cubs with doug davis? he was 0-5. don't be a dick.

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    jpot i never see you post, you just show up to brag that you bet on the cubs with doug davis? he was 0-5. don't be a dick.

I post. Could careless if you see me post. Did not bet the Cubs since I was busy working. To bet the Yanks is square. Sounds like you got a dick in your azz!

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    the losers think it's fixed

Lmao. That's why I won on the game as a two unit bet and went 7-0 on the day. Yes it's just the "losers"

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    I win over the long-term because they are fixed! Keep sleeping, I'll take your money.

Exactly. Lol. I love how people tell me I am nuts because shit is fixed yet you can look at hundreds of lines each year and usually know when Vegas knows something is up.

I won on cubs today and am up 5 straight weeks. My thread is there for everyone to see. It's not because I am a super genius or lucky for five straight weeks - it's because of my betting philosophy. The rest of you keep your head in the sand. I don't give a $&!$&@. I'll keep playing my way and believing it's fixed and you guys keep playing your way.

Either way I will be up units at the end of the year.

dochall2u
    Update your status
    dochall2u's Avatar Become A Pro!

You would have to be really naive not to think that there is fixed games out there.Win or lose everyone has been a watching a game and seen a call that makes you think what the hell did that ref,ump or official see?

I call it the Livan Hernandez rule-in the playoffs against braves[i think]he had a strike zone of about 2 feet outside the plate and ump kept ringing them up.
    JMO

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by dochall2u View Post
    You would have to be really naive not to think that there is fixed games out there.Win or lose everyone has been a watching a game and seen a call that makes you think what the hell did that ref,ump or official see?

I call it the Livan Hernandez rule-in the playoffs against braves[i think]he had a strike zone of about 2 feet outside the plate and ump kept ringing them up.
    JMO
    I could go back on games over the past ten years and give you countless examples - many of with I have won on.

Not going to say I don't ever bet the "square" bet or have losing streaks, but in the long run fading the square bet will only make you money.

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

yeah i had the yanks too, but come on man, you're coming off stupid.

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

I swear that these forums across the net getting funnier and funnier every year

First 12