blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

Friday Interleague Plays

Whats up guys, new here and thought id share my plays and hopefully winners.

Nationals -116 for 2 units

Nats are on a nice roll winning 6 straight. theyve won games scoring a bunch of runs as well as winning 2-1 type games. Jason Marquis has only given up 3 earned runs in his last 3 starts. Overall the nationals give him lots of run support scoring over 6 runs a game during his 13 starts. they also are 10-3 in his starts. Zack Britton for the o's is up and down as a rookie and will have his innings limited the rest of the seaosn as hes on pace for 200. Maybe some more plays later.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough gm, Nats are hot no doubt but they do struggle against lefties. Marquis has been outstanding as of late, not sure i buy it though as ive watched this guy for to long to think he has it all figured out now. Baltys big bats have had some success against him as well. GL

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like B-more here, maybe the over as well

Pippertime
    Pippertime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I feel like Marquis is due for a bad game. good luck though

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

bad spot for the nothinginals, just swept the tards and now they are favored vs a team they do not play well against and pitcher they do not matchup well against, bad news. good luck!

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 726

i am on them as well.gl.

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

O's are unpredictable ...I blame it solely on Vladimirs bird nest beard

blumpkin

2nd play of the night... LAD -150 over Houst. Although b myers has typically pitched well against la, hes been horrible giving up 4 or more runs in 8 out of last 10 starts. Also, hes giving up a league high 18 homeruns. Ted Lilly on the other hand has been solid of late. His last 4 starts hes giving up 1earned run twice and 2 earned runs twice. Looking for la to break the slide against a bad houst. team

blumpkin

la is for 1 unit