BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Cardinals lose today.

I damn sure wouldnt play them. Ive actually been staying away cause i havnt been able to get myself to fade them like i should be.

do think the under is solid. Carp will be sharp i believe, problem is Cards dont score any runs for him. Paulino the type of unknown cat that will cause stl problems. Only way under doesnt cash is if Carp cant go deep, once Cards pen gets involved you dont wanna be on the under.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Cardinals lose today.
    Why?

1st home game after long, awful road trip, Holliday is back, Carpenter is due for a win, etc...

It's all aligning for a shut-out, double-digit win.

Then again, Cards have been due for the past week. Maybe run a Card's chase for the series?

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I like cincinatti Pitt and minn.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Why?

1st home game after long, awful road trip, Holliday is back, Carpenter is due for a win, etc...

It's all aligning for a shut-out, double-digit win.

Then again, Cards have been due for the past week. Maybe run a Card's chase for the series?

Chase for series would work 4sure (i think, but rather just wait for Garcia to pitch). Holliday back doesnt mask all the problems Cards been having, namely the bullpen and Larussa'a insistence on using Bautista, Miller, Franklin, before Boggs who should have never been sent down.

If it isnt the pen or mismanagement of the pen it is the errors from Theriot or one of the many fielders larussa feels the need to play out of position. Hate the "due" word but Carp has certainly pitched much better than his numbers indicate, i would expect him to be good tonight. problem is stl doesnt score for him and Paulino could easily give Cards hitters some trouble. Lot of juice to lay with a team that is sliding.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by shade3599 View Post
    I like cincinatti Pitt and minn.

like all of those. Still on the fence with minny, and cant decide if i rather play Buccos or under.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Chase for series would work 4sure (i think, but rather just wait for Garcia to pitch). Holliday back doesnt mask all the problems Cards been having, namely the bullpen and Larussa'a insistence on using Bautista, Miller, Franklin, before Boggs who should have never been sent down. If it isnt the pen or mismanagement of the pen it is the errors from Theriot or one of the many fielders larussa feels the need to play out of position. Hate the "due" word but Carp has certainly pitched much better than his numbers indicate, i would expect him to be good tonight. problem is stl doesnt score for him and Paulino could easily give Cards hitters some trouble. Lot of juice to lay with a team that is sliding.
    Thanks Dan! You're the man for Cards info.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I am playing these tonight so far, NYY(square ass loss), Brewers, Orioles, Mariners, Braves. Maybe Pitt O 8, Reds TT or -1 line GL

BigDan

Really hoping for a solid under ump in STL. Theriot and Rasmus are both out of the lineup which helps Cards pitiful D and hurts their offense. Yadi is also getting the day off which obviously doesnt improve the d but again hurts the offense. Seems like Larussa is trying to make sure Carp continues to get no run support while reenforcing the d behind him as Carp has gotten frustrated at times after one of Cards many fielding blunders. Really think this game sets up for Carp to look like his former cy young self.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I am playing these tonight so far, NYY(square ass loss), Brewers, Orioles, Mariners, Braves. Maybe Pitt O 8, Reds TT or -1 line GL

Im on Mil for sure. just waiting it out to see if it gets a little higher.

BigDan

Guess that is good as it gonna get.

Mil +122

stl/kc un8

min/sd ov8. did a total 180 on this one lets see how it goes.

cle/pit un 8

maybe a few more later. crazy im playing this many totals as im very up and down with them.....gl everyone

HOT WINGS

Good luck I like them all except for Pitt under I am on over in that game. Also added Reds O 9.5, Marlins(small)

BigDan

played Balty +118 small

BigDan

Good start for the Brew Crew.

BigDan

F U Marcum, after i talked you up all day this is how you wanna start the gm. FUK

Bald Bull
    Bald Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck dan

like that twins over

BigDan

Thnx Bull...

Marcum out of the fukkin game

HOT WINGS

Thnx Bull...

Marcum out of the fukkin game
    Did he get hurt??? Fukk!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Did he get hurt??? Fukk!

I guess sometime during his 50 pitch 1st inning something got hurt, probably his fukkin pride. As a Cards fan i hope he out for year.

HOT WINGS

I guess sometime during his 50 pitch 1st inning something got hurt, probably his fukkin pride. As a Cards fan i hope he out for year.

BigDan

Damn Carpenter, kc is hitting single after single, ground balls finding holes, bloop hits, gonna need KC to pitch the shutout for this to stay under.

twinks gonna go over the total in the 1st inning Now im a little pissed i didnt play them and the over. For some reason when i play th side and total it usually ends in a split so try to avoid it.

First 12