pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where to find Strand RATE & xFIP info for pitchers

Does anybody know? I find this real useful for determining how lucky a pitcher has been getting, and I know a place like Fangraphs will sometimes update xFIP info on random pitchers with articles. But i see some cappers always use this information so it must be available somewhere (I don't see it on baseball-reference though). Thanks a lot

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

um, fangraphs has it all.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
    um, fangraphs has it all.
    no they dont have specific information. they just have the graphs. I need like a list of the xFIP ratings on the majors like this site has the listings for xERA. http://www.xera-baseball.com/Xstat.htm

what would be helpful is Career Strand Rate, strand rate splits, xFIP splits. I know one capper 'sherwood' uses it in his analysis. Anybody have any idea?

Johnny Applepeat
    Johnny Applepeat's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats that

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

fangraphs has it but not in a list. You will have to search out who you want and you can look at numbers as well as the graphs. For Hamels http://www.fangraphs.com/statss.aspx...972&position=P

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS

Thanks azn. I didnt know they had the individual ones. Does anyone know where I can find it in a list? cause that would be crazy good to be able to compare bunch of pitchers xFIPs.

And does anyone have any opinion about xFIP vs like tERA with its accuracy? xFIP better predicts future ERA right?