coachkap
    Update your status
    coachkap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1154

Extremely reliable BETTING ADVISE!

HI everyone!!!

Have you noticed??? When a MLB team wins BOTH GAMES of a DOUBLEHEADER, that team when playing the SAME team THE NEXT DAY/GAME, has had UNBELIEVABLE SUCCESS playing that same team.... the stats over the last 2 seasons have been AMAZINGLY IN FAVOR OF THE WINNING TEAM (I DO NOT have the exact stats but the winning team has won approx.39 OUT OF THE LAST 43 games over the last 2 seasons after winning both games of a doubleheader)

For example, the PHILLIES beat the MARLINS yesterday in both games of the doubleheader... they play again today at 1:15 p.m. BET with THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES! as an added feature CLIFF LEE is on the BUMP TODAY!!! I WAGERED PHILLIES ML last night at -225 .... today it is up to -235... I also wagered on the PHILLIES -1.5 runs AT -110, IT'S NOW UP TO -115... I BELIEVE THERE'S STILL VALUE IN A PHILLIES BET!!!

THERE'S NO GUARANTEE IN THE PHILLIES WINNING, BUT THE STATS DO NOT LIE!!!

KEEP TRACK OF THE TEAMS WINNING DOUBLEHEADERS AND WINNING/PLAYING THE SAME TEAM THE NEXT GAME!!! let me know your thoughts on this betting trend...

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

39 out of he last 43 is really incredible! Thanks.

Types
    Jugs this BIG
    Types's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

super juicy

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by Types View Post
    super juicy
    That's why he plays the RL

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Playing the -1rl seems like a nice option in this spot.. thanks for the info

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems alittle too easy of a bet. Especially when you top this bet comparing pitchers success this season, lineups.... I think the books are going to be partying tonight...

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell, I won't be surprised to see the line move to -280 to -300 by gametime. ... it's already up to -250

3 minutes later -260

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

it doesnt hurt that fla has lost something like 99 of their last 100 games

oh and vazquez is absolute garbage
    Last edited by Crayzee; 06-16-11 at 10:01 AM.

million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

Nice info,
    The Marlins suck right now and will fold today, they just want to leave town.
    AND the phils have Lee going, who is sitting and watching what Cole and Halladay have done.
    It is time for Lee to do his job, amazing.
    PHILLIES ROLL TODAY!!!!

coachkap
    Update your status

the score is 0-0 in the bottom of 3rd.... I'm purely pointing out the big advantage to tailing teams who play the same team right after beating them in a doubleheader has been extremely profitable over the last 2 seasons.... nothing to do with the pitching match ups or the current way the Marlins are playing! I'm just referring to following how teams do in doubleheaders and then betting the next game... good luck to all Phillies' backers and anyone who might be tailing me....

coachkap
    Update your status

Phillies scored!!!! 1-0 ....

coachkap
    Update your status

Cliff Lee got the RBI...too... and, I love it when the pitcher helps himself with the stick too....

coachkap
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by coachkap View Post
    HI everyone!!!

Have you noticed??? When a MLB team wins BOTH GAMES of a DOUBLEHEADER, that team when playing the SAME team THE NEXT DAY/GAME, has had UNBELIEVABLE SUCCESS playing that same team.... the stats over the last 2 seasons have been AMAZINGLY IN FAVOR OF THE WINNING TEAM (I DO NOT have the exact stats but the winning team has won approx.39 OUT OF THE LAST 43 games over the last 2 seasons after winning both games of a doubleheader)

For example, the PHILLIES beat the MARLINS yesterday in both games of the doubleheader... they play again today at 1:15 p.m. BET with THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES! as an added feature CLIFF LEE is on the BUMP TODAY!!! I WAGERED PHILLIES ML last night at -225 .... today it is up to -235... I also wagered on the PHILLIES -1.5 runs AT -110, IT'S NOW UP TO -115... I BELIEVE THERE'S STILL VALUE IN A PHILLIES BET!!!

THERE'S NO GUARANTEE IN THE PHILLIES WINNING, BUT THE STATS DO NOT LIE!!!

KEEP TRACK OF THE TEAMS WINNING DOUBLEHEADERS AND WINNING/PLAYING THE SAME TEAM THE NEXT GAME!!! let me know your thoughts on this betting trend...
    PHILLIES ML -227 1X

PHILLIES RL -110 1X