zse55
    zse55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top Pick MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL

REDS (EVEN)

The Reds fit a nice dog system that pertains to playing against teams like the Dodgers that are off a road dog win and scored 10 or more runs vs teams off a loss. The Reds have B. Arroyo on the mound and he has had success of late vs the Dodgers. In his last 3 starts he has beat the Dodgers every time and has allowed just 4 runs in 20 innings against them. The Dodgers counter with H. Kuroda and he has lost his last 4 starts. Look for the Reds to get game 1 of this series. On Monday the lead play is the Triple 100% Perfect NL Total of the Month. I also have the Blowout system side the MLB Dog with bite system and a Big Power pitcher system play. MLB on a 12-2 runs after Sunday sweep. Jump on and start the week right. Take the Reds.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You said to take the dodgers in someone elses thread a minute ago!! WTF?!?

zse55

Yes, I did..But the line is moving drasticly away from the Dodgers. The REDS started at +116 down to even money...I usually jump all over a team when the line moves that much!!! Sorry.... Got a feeling that the REDS take this one.....And I think the books do as well....

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Well in your write up you said the Reds fit a nice underdog system blah blah blah but now you're playing them based on line movement?! I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about since you can't make up your mind on who to pick and why!!

zse55

Aight, well you take the Dodgers while I take the REDS, and lose your money and we will see who knows what they are talking about!!!!

zse55

And yes I do know what I am talking about I have been to every REDS home game this year!! They will take game 1 of this series.... And yes it does make a difference when the line moves wheather you think it does or not!!

zse55

The line jumped this much for a reason......Sorry you picked the wrong team.......But good luck anyway. I hate for anyone to lose to the books!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zse55 View Post
    Take the Dodgers-ML forget the UNDER!!! Aroyyo will choke far from Cincy........

zse55

lol...I know that is halarious......But I guess we will see who is laughing at the end of the game!!

zse55

Hey firehoyt..Ill bet you your 12 betpoints that the REDS win?? If the dodgers win Ill give you 20??? Deal???