maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

LeBron tells haters to get a life

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

haha good. they need too. never seen so many people happy about someone losing. i only imagine mayweather getting more hate on a loss than this guy

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

why is this in the mlb section and who is lebrone?

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

Basically.... go fukk yourself. I'm riiiiiiiiich bitch.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Countered reader klmdia: "We may need to get a life -- but LeBron needs to get a fourth quarter."

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best quote of the day. By Dan Patrick. "I think people would like Lebron if he just wouldn't open his mouth. It's when he talks that people really don't like him."

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    "All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that."

That doesn't make him special. There are plenty of rich losers in the world.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post

You forgot " Go back to the same job they had."

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Haters are a good thing!

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's nice. Now go to the NHL forum and start a thread about the Williams sisters or something.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Sucks for him that all of his fans are poor inner city kids as well...you know the ones who have to save up to buy his $100+ jerseys and all....guess they feel really great about their life today too....eating their jelly sammich and water cereal

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

thenatti
    thenatti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I have the same # of NBA rings that King James has...he can suck it!

Shelton
    Shelton's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey lbj how you like my dirk

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Lebron is 100% on point people who get joy about him losing a basketball game clearly have nothing interesting going on in their life/have nothing else to talk about it's pathetic.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    why is this in the mlb section and who is lebrone?
    this is the best I could come up with...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/5110

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Hey Labron...
    Go to summer school somewhere, crack open a book,
    meet some educated folks and maybe...just maybe,
    you can become half the man that you think you are.

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Lebron is 100% on point people who get joy about him losing a basketball game clearly have nothing interesting going on in their life/have nothing else to talk about it's pathetic.

Actually he doesn't get the point. The point is - he is a loser and the world is laughing at him. He doesn't get it all all. No heart, no brains, no ring. Being good at basketball and being rich don't make you a winners. Just a person who can buy a lot and look like a moron on national television. It's that simple and he doesn't get it.

You can be rich and it doesn't mean you are any happier than the rest of the world. He's an idiot

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post

Actually he doesn't get the point. The point is - he is a loser and the world is laughing at him. He doesn't get it all all. No heart, no brains, no ring. Being good at basketball and being rich don't make you a winners. Just a person who can buy a lot and look like a moron on national television. It's that simple and he doesn't get it.

You can be rich and it doesn't mean you are any happier than the rest of the world. He's an idiot
    If being a multi millionaire/one of the best basketball players in the nba = loser than yes he is a loser. I'm sure you'll surpass him as far as achievements in life.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

If being a multi millionaire/one of the best basketball players in the nba = loser than yes he is a loser. I'm sure you'll surpass him as far as achievements in life.
    if you've never found Rashard Lewis' drawers under your bed, you've surpassed Lebron's achievements in life.

Vin_vermillion

Lmao at you dude. You're as big of a moron as he is. I make 70k a year, have a wife and four kids that love me and I love them. I am a winner in what MATTERS in life. Being a good father and husband and making a difference in peoples lives in my work every day. Lebron is a loser. No wife, his teammates in Cleveland were banging his mother. He has accomplished NOTHING in the NBA other than BS MVP awards. Oh and meanwhile he has managed to make the entire nation hate him. No wife, no fans except in Miami and his buddies bang his mom!!! Lmao

Yes he is a huge success in what he does! Lmfao. You're apparently as big a moron as he is. No wonder you don't get it either.

Vin_vermillion

I also find it interesting that you bash people for taking pleasure in something that "doesn't matter" but then you say what a huge success he is in the thing that "shouldnt matter" to outsiders. Nice logic you moron

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I got my laughs in at that pos lying scum choke artist. I think Ohio did too and now realize that they wouldn't have ever won 1 relying on mr LeQuit to be the man

Kobe 5 of 7 NBA Finals won, 2 of 7 lost. LeBrick... 0 for 2 and hides from the pressure. MJ 6-6. That's all folks... plus fading LeBrick and his shitty play made betting easy for me in the Finals and gave a real nice bump to my balance... so I think him for his unclutch antics

and people can hate all they want, get up get ready and go to work... finish come home and get some more errands and shit done, go out and play bball/sand volleyball... whatever you like to play with friends, then go home to relax and watch whatever is left of the NBA game & make some bets and hope for that pos to lose. Yeah... people can't hate on him and have a life, right .....

but yeah i bet their are a lot of bums with no jobs, relying on food stamps and all that gay shit... doing nothing productive all day long even with no job... and watching the game on an old 24 inch pos non-hdtv from 1997 and hating on him just to have something to do. i feel as bad for those ppl as i do about how lebron is a vagina in the 4th quarter

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Remember the chick who won $95 million this week for being whacked off on....or lottery winners.....doesn't mean they've 'achieved' anything...Lebron is a self obsessed pretty good athlete who has nothing to show for winning other than being named a King by media.....so yes..it's easier to 'achieve' more than this guy

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

[COLOR=#000000 !important]There are many reasons why fans are electing to hate on Lebron. I (too) don't respect the fact that he left his hometown team hanging when they were trying to win. But I mostly dislike this player (NOW), because he went to another team with an already bonafide star in place. As if he was trying to get a ring off of Wade's 4th qtr heroics. Lebron has lost alot of respect from this "championship" series.....and not just from us fans. He choked last year against Boston and it was even more clearer this year that he has alot of growing up to do (basketball wise-that is). I don't care about his personal life, so he can go back to his family and be content and happy about his life. Thats fine and ok. Everyone deserves that piece of mind.

However,

Michael and Magic said it best earlier, that they never thought of playing WITH the best only BEATING the best. Lebron tried to ride on someone elses coat tail because "pressure bursts pipes". And this series, we saw Lebron waiting for another player to take over when the "so-called" best player in the NBA simply stop moving (and playing).
    [/COLOR]

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Lebron is the most overrated player! Not a money player and quits on his team at any given time.
    Guy has no class and has brought Wade down to his level. This team will never win a championship
    together. Lebron is gutless!!!!!!!!!!

asjulian
    asjulian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

this is the baseball forum... what gives?

Vin_vermillion

Excellent comments by the last two posters. There are plenty of people that have played in pro sports. That doesn't make a single one of them a "winner" in life. Not to say that there aren't some players that are winners in life .... People like Duncan, magic, Bird, stockton - all players who understood being a great off the court is as important as being great on it. They are examples of winners.

Boltafied
    Boltafied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Lebron is the most overrated player! Not a money player and quits on his team at any given time. Guy has no class and has brought Wade down to his level. This team will never win a championship together. Lebron is gutless!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Not sure if he's overrated, he's at times unstoppable......until 4th quarter of championship games starts. May have to add some other pieces and this loss will actually help them next year (or should). I'm hoping he never gets one too, but we'll see. He's only 26.

Vin_vermillion

Why do people care so much if this is a baseball forum. It's one thread.