SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions??

Hello all.

I'm thinking about taking the Red Sox and the Rays tonight. Any thoughts?

I really like the Rays in this spot with Hellickson. He has dominated the Orioles and I am not impressed at all with Arrietta. He's winning games with run support, which I don't think he gets tonight.

As for the Sox, Bucholz also has great record against the Jays, but the Jays are hitting hard at home this season. Reyes has won two in a row after not winning in like 26 starts. Does he put up another strong effort, and do the Sox go quiet after sweeping the Yanks?

Thoughts would be appreciated.

SportGTi -

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas is begging you to take TB with this line.

Not that the O's are world beaters, or what they did against Oakland is impressive, or the buzz I got is impairing my judgement, but the Rays cruised through a series vs a down Angels squad and may be distracted by the cat fight in their division and they are already 3-0 vs Balty this year. They got Boston on deck after this series and might be looking ahead these scrubs. A slight sandwich situation with a short line. hopefully Jake keeps his BB's down to zero and their fur-shit pen gives a real effort. I'm all over Palmer's underwear SU, rl, and alt rl.

BOL

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

jays win tonight man sorry

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the input. GL to you both as well

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got Boston in a small 4 teamer

no reason to step in front of a freight train

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    jays win tonight man sorry
    I like Bos in the play, but with that horrible late start and then having to fly from NY to TOR and then play tonight I don't know so I passed.