Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlay Hailmary Thoughts and Opinions Please....!!!???

Okay guys please help me out here and no I'm not looking for any of this you shouldn't do parlays ... blah blah blah

I like the idea of betting $50-$100 with the opportunity of winning $1,000. It atleast gives me something to get excited about and there are lots of ways you can blow $50-100 on a Friday night so I don't see it as such a bad thing if I lose. Hell if I were to go to a Yankee game it would cost me more than that.

I'll give you 8 games I am considering wagering on and help me do process of elimination to come down to 4 or 5 maybe even 3 if we can find a good under dog or a RL.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Rockies ML vs Dodgers( -150 ) Rockies bats seem to be heating up. Chacin will keep them in the ball game more than likely and the Rockies are playing at home. Only thing is the Dodgers are swinging the bats well too and Billingsley ain't bad.
    2. Reds/Giants Under 7 (-110) Vogelsong has been the best pitcher on the Giants staff lately and I don't know anything about Wood. I do know it will be cold in SF and its a pitchers ball park and the Giants can't hit worth a damn.
    3. White Sox ML vs A's (-140) A's can't hit. A's have lost 10 in a row. And the White Sox bats are coming alive. Jackson is nasty when is on.
    4. Cubs/Phillies Under 7 . Halladay and Zambrano on the hill tonight in what should be a low scoring affair. Can't take the Phillies at -205 b/c I can easily see the Cubs winning 2-1
    5. Cannucks -1.5 (+175) Hell of a value right here with the Cannucks coming home coming off 2 loses. I don't know hockey but +175 sounds great. Could see this game being 4-2
    6. Pirates/ Mets Under 7. Gee vs Morton both have pitching great.
    7. Blue Jays/ Redsox Over 9.5 ( very hitter friendly park with 2 potent offenses)
    8. Heat -6 . The beauty of adding this to the parlay is I can hedge if this is the only game I need left and make money either way.

These are all games I am considering just let me know which combo you guys like best.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

#5 with #3 RL with #6

that should get the payout you want

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

#5 i really like. GL

Ice House