just looked over the card and see a ton of value in almost every dog. Would love some opinions

KC +122- 10 games under .500 but at home 20-20 while the blue jays are 1 game above .500 on the road. The royals battled back last night and almost took the win. This game seems closer to a toss up to me so at +122 for a home dog ill take it

Pitt+105- not one of my favorites on the day but karstens at home in his last 3 starts a 1.45 era yea the rookie pitcher their playing has a 1.25 era on the season but he blanked the nationals last time out. not exactly the best hitting team in the majors while tabatha and mccutchen have been heating up. Again ill take the home dog

Boston+110- No pedoria which is alittle scary but lets face it their playing better baseball then the yankees right now. when will you see beckett (2.01 era) Beckett is 6-1 when facing sabathia. Im sure alot of the public money will come in on the yankees thinking they wont get swept again in the bronx by boston but i think its very possible

Mariners +170- the tigers are a great home team and playing great baseball but doug fister is a pitcher who produces quality starts. yes the mariners are facing verlander so a low scoring affair may be in order but i think fister keeps this game close and the mariners could pull this out.

Marlins +110- 6 of their last 7 losses have been by 1 run and if u saw the pitch sanchez got struck out on last night youd realize he was robbed. the marlins should break the lossing streak tonight

Mets +160- niese is a solid pitcher and the mets have been hitting the ball recently even without wright and davis. the mets bullpen blew it last night, maybe they can hold on tonight.

Oakland even-can they really lose 10 in a row? with cahill on the mound? i think they pull it out tonight

Dodgers +110- how often do you see kershaw +110? this line screams take the dodgers to the public...but i will anyway