BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wayne Gretzke's kid Trevor taken by Cubs in 7th round of draft

Not sure what position he plays?Last I saw of Gretzke's kids they all had thick pop bottle glasses when they were kids.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

hes a 1st baseman

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

he is also a great QB and back up to montana's son. goes to show you how genetics works. when your dad is the greatest player that ever lived, it's only natural you will be great at sports. you're born with it.. no matter how much you practice, you'll never make it if you are not genetically athletic. his father was a great athlete.

but the most shocking thing about this thread is not that he will be a star. it's that you are canadian and born in the same province as Wayne Gretzky and you couldn't even spell his name properly.. his name and him has only been on tv over 867,000 times in canada since 1979. you might be the only canadian who can't spell his name..
    Points Awarded:

Glada Tartan gave Nicky Santoro 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    he is also a great QB and back up to montana's son. goes to show you how genetics works. when your dad is the greatest player that ever lived, it's only natural you will be great at sports. you're born with it.. no matter how much you practice, you'll never make it if you are not genetically athletic. his father was a great athlete.

but the most shocking thing about this thread is not that he will be a star. it's that you are canadian and born in the same province as Wayne Gretzky and you couldn't even spell his name properly.. his name and him has only been on tv over 867,000 times in canada since 1979. you might be the only canadian who can't spell his name..
    oaks christian high school @ westlake I think ....will smiths kid also played there. Jimmy Clausen is from there as well..

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Gretzke

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    really?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Gretzke

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

HAHA Gretzke. I wonder if his kid was worthy of a 7th round pick, or was it based solely on his name?

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gretzke... dialectal malfunction?