flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Play of the Night

Oakland Athletics -105 vs Baltimore

The Athletics have lost 7 in a row and they are capable of losing more since this isn't there longest losing streak of the season. However, Chris Jakubauskas has been horrible lately and is only pitching so the O's do not have to work with a 4 man rotation due to injuries. Jakubaukas is 0-1 with a 9.38 ERA vs the A's and has been in the minor league recently ever since he got rocked in the head by a hit pitch. His minor league record was 0-1 with a 4 ERA and so far this season the O's have lost in ever game he has pitched in by 4, 11, 5, 3, and 12 runs. Guillermo Moscoso is on the mound for the A's with a 2-1 record and a 3.21 ERA. I think the A's are due to break the slump and that Jakubaukas is the right pitcher for them to put up some runs. The A's did put up a lot of runs in Boston but their bull pen couldn't keep the red sox off the board. If Moscoso can go 6-7 inning and only allot 2-3 runs the A's should dominate.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its practically Moscoso vs the O's Bullpen. Very even matchup. Moscoso is below average, and who knows what is coming out of the closet for Ole' Buck.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

the A's are minus money on the road losing 7 in a row. they might bomb baltimore, but you cannot lay juice on the A's until they turn it around (if cahill was pitching maybe), it doesn't make any sense. good luck i hope you win.

ChaseMoney
    ChaseMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on the A's as well. Lets cash this!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

everyone is on the a's

slvrnblk
    slvrnblk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    everyone is on the a's
    Lol I mean we have to win eventually.

I really like this spot were in today. With the shake up in the lineup I'm hoping to see a little better offensive game from them.

This is also my play of the day. Good luck let's cash this.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

bet the hot teams not the cold ones.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

matsui could possibly fill the role of mr. miyagi in karate kid 4 and 5, that is the extent of his ability. hopefully the a's will realize that at some point during the season. send him to Hollywood.