EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquis de Fraud

Phillies Team Total OVER 4

Marquis' home ERA looks impressive until you go back and look at the teams he has shut down: Marlins, Brewers & Giants in just three starts. In both the FLA & MIL games, the visitors still managed to scratch out four runs against Marquis & the bullpen.

Opponents have scored at least four runs in five straight Marquis' starts. Phils have scored at least four in six of seven meetings vs. WAS this season. They have also scored four or more in six straight and seven of the last eight overall.

Solid numbers up & down the lineup mostly vs. Marquis.

Polanco 5/20, 3 RBI
    Utley 13/28, 7 RBI
    Howard 7/22, 4 RBI
    Ibanez 7/19, 2 HR & 8 RBI
    Ruiz 3/7

Only Rollins has struggled vs. Marquis at 7/43. Marquis gave up 7 runs vs. PHI earlier this season in Philly. Four of his last five starts he has given up at least four runs by himself.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

All 3 teams you mentioned have about 30 wins each so they are really good. I think the issue here is why do Phillies don't give run support to Cliff Lee.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

All teams mentioned are the best thed NL has to offer.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    All 3 teams you mentioned have about 30 wins each so they are really good. I think the issue here is why do Phillies don't give run support to Cliff Lee.
    Giants have no offense. Brewers suck out loud on the road, much worse offensive team on the road. Marlins are solid. I don't think it was just Lee who was the victim of lack of run support - with Utley out, this offense was not as potent and consistent across the board for all the starters. The numbers since his return speak for themselves as far as runs scored.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

mil and fl i think are good O's