boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

fkn arthur rhodes , fk that big dumb pos

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Meh, not overyet. At least I got the over for a play to offset arthur rhodes. bad management by wash. should of never left him in against longo

lilb999
    lilb999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad I didnt go all in like you told me to...

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Johnny damon bloop hit cost us the game. Oh well dont retreat, reload with the Heat

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Usually these "all in" threads end in Epic Failure

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    I had the same stuff as Alex Cobb... I FLAT OUT KNOW PITCHING -I am in Florida and study a shit ton of baseball A couple of the cappers on here have leaks regading understanding the importance and roll pitching has on the outcome of a game. This is why I have been dissecting games myself and using my on the field experience to find games where I think I have an edge based on pitching.
    So you could throw 6.1 innings of 4-hit ball against Mickey Mantle and the Bronx Bom... I mean, the Texas Rangers, in your 2nd big league start? Please... enlighten the entire rest of the forum (it seemed) that was on the Rays... and the oddsmakers.... and Joe Maddon... and his coaches and scouts... and everyone else on the forum that are all leaking out of their pitching hole.
    I can hear the stupid Rays announcers now: Cobb has thrown 84 pitches here through 4 and 2/3's innings LOL. He has given up 7 hits and 5 ER's. And here comes Maddon that's gonna be all for COBB- Andy LOLZ Sonnanstine will take over with 2 on and 2 out. He will be facing Josh Hamilton. WEEEEEEE cant wait for this massacre.
    Nope... that was definitely just the snakes that frequent the part of the tree where the fruit hangs low, buddy. They know that you're gonna come runnin' right back to the same spot that you dined so freely just the day before. Those sneaky rascals!
    ITS A TARP ITS A TARP LOLZ DONT DO IT!
    Only thing you got right, bossman. Let's not mention the fact that you said it was an ALL-IN until people TRIED to tell you(*GASP*... How DARE they!!) how ridiculous you were. Then it turned into a 10% of your 10k roll play (pretty close to all-in...). Well, guess what? About $800 (if that... only did the math at a glance) isn't 10%. And you lost over $400 if you include the HUNDO (as all jackasses that wish they were Phil Hellmuth call it) that you blew on that parlay. It may be time to stop capping professional sports based on how athletes performed in high school. Probably wouldn't hurt if you learned how to climb, either, so as to avoid those snakebites. And remember... If it's too good to be true... AND everyone esle in the world happens to be attempting to shed light upon that splinter of a possibility... Well... I hope you can finish the rest after paying $400+ (supposedly... really don't care what your unit is, though) for your own personal lesson.

Good day, sir.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

A little about me cause I know you are thinking WTF ..

-I played minor league baseball up to AA
    -I FLAT OUT KNOW PITCHING
    -I am in Florida and study a shit ton of baseball
    Since you played minor league baseball you're an expert capper

doogtonmai
    doogtonmai's Avatar Become A Pro!

For those of you who are running bad and on a downswing- this is your chance to go from busto to ROBUSTO. Get your money in good and enjoy the LASER LIGHT SHOW FROM Michael Young, Nellie, Hammy and the boys.
    Was there a blackout? How come I don't see any lasers? Stop crowding GG's thread with your link, because you just made yourself worthless.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you learn a lesson from all of this jbart28?

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

soooooooooooo.... i guess you're just gonna bogart all that enlightenment, huh? oh, well.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you go to the game Jbart28? I was there and it was amazing. I go to a lot of the Rays games, goodluck to get your winnings back in the future.

First 12