B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday PLAYS = WINNERS

Since everyone has been missing out by not reading my thread i figured i would do a daily post instead. Hopefully it works a little better!

Updated MLB:
    95-67 (58.64%) +33.71 units (YTD)
    18-13 (58.06%) +6.64 (SBR POSTED)

1* Phillies -174

The nationals are too terrible not to fade right now. Outside of Mike Morse nobody can hit the ball. Meanwhile the Phillie bats are getting stronger. Utley back and Dom Brown in the fold. Victorino on the way. About to see the "Phillies" we thought we'd see before the year started which is bad news for the National League.

1* Texas -130

CJ Wilson has been real strong his last few starts and who knows what this rookie Cobb will bring. I love this Ranger lineup inside of this dome where the ball darts off the bats. Hopefully after last night the Rangers realize the Mike Napoli's bat should be in the lineup. Another strong source of power.

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Lee and Phils -170 lots of juice but Phils should get the win here...good luck

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Lee and Halladay haven't pitched all that great so far. There was a time when Halladay and Lee woulda been -270 against Nats.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding:

1* A's -125 Thought for sure the public would knock this price down a bit being against the yanks but it held pretty steady. Brett Anderson should rock it tonight!