jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mlb 5/31/11

Well the Phillies did not cover that 1.5 yesterday. I was a little shocked with how well the Nats got to Doc Halladay. Well its ok I am 10-9-1 on the year good for +3.13 units. Well I am going to move to todays game looking to get two big wins. I really like both of these plays alot today.

Phillies RL -1.5 -110 (BetJM): Yes I am going to jump back on the Philies RL today after yesterday they did not get it done for me. Cliff Lee is being sent to the mound for the Phillies today as he looks for his third staright win. The Nats have struggled all year against lefties. Washington is hitting just .200 on the year against lefties and it gets worse when at home where they are hitting just .183. The Phillies offense has been hot scoring more than 5 runs in 7 of their last 8 games and that should continue again today. Look for Lee to dominate this lefty struggling team and the Phils should be able to cover the 1.5 in this game.

Seattle Rl -1.5 +165 (BetJM): Ok somethinng must be wrong with me to be taking Seattle on the RL. Well I have to take the chance on them today. This team has been red hot winning 8 of their last 10 an will send red hot Erik Bedard to the mound today. Bedard has an ERA of just 0.47 his last 3 starts. Bedard struggled to start this season but he has been outstanding his last 5 starts allowing 2 or less runs in those 5 starts while not allowing more than 6 hits in any of those games. To make matter worse for Baltimore the Mariners Bullpen has been just as hot as Bedard allowing just 4 earned runs in there last 10 games and have an era of just 0.36 the last 3 games. Baltimore is 0-4 the last four games and are just 3-9 SU their last 12 road games. Baltimore lost 6 of those last 9 road games by 2 or more runs. I am looking for Seattle to stay hot and Erik Bedard to get the job done tonight and with how well that Seattle Bullpen has pitched I will take the gamble on the RL with Seattle.

Good Luck Everyone! Lets make this a profitable day to finish the month.

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

I like these plays and agree that I was also surprised on how they handled Halladay.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I like the Seattle ML and RL. GL

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

The fact that Bedard is being named in trade rumors excites me. I always liked the guy, but he's been unlucky in where he's landed.

Giant Rebels
    Giant Rebels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

I like these a lot also. Let's get it today.

Jroc85
    Jroc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

take em str up and watch the winnings poor in....

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Thanks everyone! Hope yall cash some tickets tonight.