Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping and Discussions 5/15

Post your comments and leans in this thread. If you have a play post it in the regular best bets thread. Remember, this is for comments and leans only. No results will be tracked from this thread.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Got to give Mike Mussina and the Yanks the edge tonight over the Rangers. Moose has pitched strong against Texas in the past, and has been throwing very well of late. Millwood is making just his third start against New York, and second at The Stadium where he was shelled in his only outing to date.

I'm taking the +145 on the Giants in Houston tonight. Brad Hennessey is making just his second start against the Astros, and fared ok the other time allowing three solo shots, two of them by Craig Biggio. Rookie Taylor Buchholz has done a good job for Houston so far this season, but I can't help but think a lot of his focus is going to be on Barry Bonds in this one. As always, my disclaimer since I too often can't get the right feel for my Astros

Boston goes for its 13th-straight win over Baltimore, sending Josh Beckett to the hill against the Orioles' Rodrigo Lopez at Camden. Ride that streak.

I like Scott Baker for the Twins today against the ChiSox. But after blowing the game last night when they scored seven in the first, not to mention Chicago starter Freddy Garcia has been on a roll of late, I'm only going to pick the under 9½ instead of sticking my neck out picking a winner in this one.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

well willie, Millwood is 0-3 lifetime vs the yankees, with a whip of 1.48