ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

5-Team Parlay, should I hedge last leg?

I have a 5-teamer canceled into a 4 team paraly (had OVER in Bos @ 9) that everything has won or is looking real good right now, and the last leg is SEA ML, should I hedge w/ a NY bet? or do you guys think NY will not hit this kid on SEA tonight? I don't want to hedge cause I am 2-1 on no run 1st inning plays, have bets on Philly RL and MIL ML that r going to win, and a parlay on Philly ML+MIL RL.

Seems like I'm dead on tonight, only loss was a risk on KC -TEX no run 1st inning @ +100. I think I'm gonna ride with SEA win or lose... talk me out of it or not!

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

your gonna hedge on a bet that isnt even sure yet.. funny stuff. Milwakee game isnt done yet, anything can happen. you just probably jinxed yourself

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    your gonna hedge on a bet that isnt even sure yet.. funny stuff. Milwakee game isnt done yet, anything can happen. you just probably jinxed yourself
    LMAO what did you bet on CLE tonight?

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

good job, your milwakee you just lost your parlay with milwakee.. grand slam for sf.and no.. you just make no sense hedging on a bet that isnt even done yet

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    good job, your milwakee you just lost your parlay with milwakee.. grand slam for sf.and no.. you just make no sense hedging on a bet that isnt even done yet
    I didn't hedge it you fukk.... I had till 10:09 to bet it, I was watching the updates and saw MIL blow it... at least they were nice enough to do it b4 I was forced to hedge or not @ 10:09.

Since that play is a loser most likely now... SEA IS A GUARANTEE TO WIN.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Always hedge a bet, no matter what!!!