BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 plays today

missed the early games which sucks cause i liked cle/bos ov 8 and mil. but hell i dont get a chance to sleep in often so when i woke up this morning i popped a couple z's and went back to bed

still have 1 for the day and one for a little later.

hou/lad ov 8 +102 (-110 for me my guy uses Greek lines )

i know it scary trusting these linups to score runs but Lilly's day/road splits are god awful, he hasnt put together back to back quality starts all season and did just that last outing. Rodriguez is garbage and no way he goes past 5 or 6 innings, we will see a lot of the pens today.

Cards -114 (think if you hold out may even get a better number)

i never bet stl to finish off a 3 gm sweep, in fact i almost always fade them in this spot, couldnt tell you exact numbers but fading them in this spot has been great the last few years. dont ask me why, if i had to guess it would be Larussa's constant preaching to "just win series".

that said Cards are rolling, STL 8-1 since getting swept by cincy, one of best road teams vs the worst home team. And hardly paying any juice again?

Carp didnt even throw 100 pitches his last outing (last time that happened i believe was one of his better starts). Couldnt have asked for a better ump ( home team 1-8 when Wolf behind the plate). Cards have had no problems with SD vaunted pen and Latos hasnt went past 6 innings all year. Hell just off STL history of not sweeping id imagine this line will get killed down to damn near pick by 1st pitch by the "sharps".

i think Cards will get Carp a few runs early and we will see him regain his form against this bunch of scrubs that struggle to hit BP.

at this price i will break my rule just this once and hope to get paid on all 3 games. Hopefully be back here thanking the "sharps" for hammering this line down for the 3rd day in a row

gl everyone

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I faded STL. SD pitching has always been steller and STL didn't dominate either of the 2 previous games. In fact both games where decided AFTER the start of the 9th inning.

I think SD comes out looking for payback for 2 games that they could have won.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

last night san diego got steamed by a whale who won 10 million on a slot pull. wait til later to bet st. louis cause you will get another whale betting on san diego, why i don't have a clue. you may get st. louis +130 by game time tonight.