thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Padres

they have been getting steamed like you have never seen in your life for a team that could not possibly get worse. does anyone know if the entire cardinal team bus blew up?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Wouldnt bet Padres with found money.

Sticking with the Fish, late.

But knowing Larussa, he might be batting his pitcher leadoff.

thebestthereis

last 7 games, padres 7 runs. larussa could bat the bullpen 1-9 and it wouldn't matter. it is beyond a joke at this point, unparalleled in recent history

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Wouldnt bet Padres with found money.

Sticking with the Fish, late.

But knowing Larussa, he might be batting his pitcher leadoff.

he could start the entire staff in the field and i still dont see sd scoring much off McClellan in that park. dont think this is the spot to try and be "sharp", either play the birds or pass. sure it will more than likely be a low scoring shitfest but ill take stl at basically even all day in this matchup.

Cards starting lineup,
    Theriot SS, Jay CF, Pujols 1B, Berkman LF, Craig RF, Schumaker 2B, Cruz C, Descalso 3B, McClellan P

Holliday is out but not a surprise, Berkman playing, Jay and Craig have been very productive as of late. Yadi getting the night off but dont see anything that would make me think they cant scratch 3-4 runs across on Harang, that should be enough. Unless Cruz (backup catcher replacing Laird) cant catch a game, but from what ive heard about him he is very sound defensively and handles a staff well.

call me a sucker but ill fade the steam and play stl, did it last night as well but wasnt moving like this. fuk it, Cards will take at least 2 in this series and they cheap again 2marro. GL whatever you guys play.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Holliday, Rasmus, Molina not starting tonight.

thebestthereis

Albert 1 Padres -1

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    he could start the entire staff in the field and i still dont see sd scoring much off McClellan in that park. dont think this is the spot to try and be "sharp", either play the birds or pass. sure it will more than likely be a low scoring shitfest but ill take stl at basically even all day in this matchup.

Cards starting lineup,
    Theriot SS, Jay CF, Pujols 1B, Berkman LF, Craig RF, Schumaker 2B, Cruz C, Descalso 3B, McClellan P

Holliday is out but not a surprise, Berkman playing, Jay and Craig have been very productive as of late. Yadi getting the night off but dont see anything that would make me think they cant scratch 3-4 runs across on Harang, that should be enough. Unless Cruz (backup catcher replacing Laird) cant catch a game, but from what ive heard about him he is very sound defensively and handles a staff well.

call me a sucker but ill fade the steam and play stl, did it last night as well but wasnt moving like this. fuk it, Cards will take at least 2 in this series and they cheap again 2marro. GL whatever you guys play.

thank you to all the "sharps" and linesmakers for making one of the best road teams very short favs every day against the worst home team in baseball.

i said i wouldnt play game 3 (i never bet the Cards when going for the sweep, just till win series) but fuk i know Carp hasnt been great and bad things happen when he pitches this season but -119 against a team that had 2 hits tonight and has scored 3 runs in the last 2 games.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting against the Padres is easy money..

thebestthereis

2 runs on 2 hits. impressive and efficient offensive production. we're gettin' there.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I know there must be embarrassed.

Maybe they should petition to play @ a local high school.

thebestthereis

padres should petition to allow any use of peds they can get their hands on

thebestthereis

cardinals lineup announced for game vs the padres. padres getting steamed again of course.

1. Fernando Salas
    2. Jason Motte
    3. Mitchell Boggs
    4. Trever Miller
    5. Eduardo Sanchez
    6. Miguel Batista
    7. Ryan Franklin
    8. Brian Tallet
    9. Chris Carpenter

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Padres are definitely a tough team to watch this season.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    cardinals lineup announced for game vs the padres. padres getting steamed again of course. 1. Fernando Salas 2. Jason Motte 3. Mitchell Boggs 4. Trever Miller 5. Eduardo Sanchez 6. Miguel Batista 7. Ryan Franklin 8. Brian Tallet 9. Chris Carpenter
    Alright you got me...

I had to go and look @ the actual lineups to notice that you just posted the Bullpen.

I need oxygen....

thebestthereis

carpenter is not in the bullpen today. i am 99% sure it wouldn't matter either....also he is leading off and not batting 9th.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Its all about competitive balance.

thebestthereis

they have revenue sharing, they need ped sharing as well; maybe even swayed 10:1 to the padres. this will help in my opinion.