Pick of Destiny
    Pick of Destiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

Cards TT Over 3

Cardinals Team Total OVER 3 -130 all day gents.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no disrespect brother but that bet makes no sense to me. if Stl scores more than 3 there not much chance they lose with Loshe against pads in that park imo. and stl is cheaper than the juice you are paying on a bet that could easily push and Cards still cash.

BigDan

maybe im wrong and Cards lose a slugfest but the odds of that dont seem real high to me.

Pick of Destiny

I'm not worried about Loshe my friend, its the bull pen that scares me. I'm taking the easy way out. They seem to lose to bad rookie pitchers, thats just their MO

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Pick of Destiny View Post
    I'm not worried about Loshe my friend, its the bull pen that scares me. I'm taking the easy way out. They seem to lose to bad rookie pitchers, thats just their MO

pen wouldnt worry me much, think Sanchez/Salas are both available and shoulnt need more than that. we do struggle against no-name pitchers no doubt but that would make me wonder why pay that juice for the TT when that is the case? Moseley shut us down once, granted cards hitting better now and he has struggled but all this leads me to still believe you paying a lot of juice for over 3 runs when i think the only way they lose is if they dont score 3 and stl down to -120 or less range.

Pick of Destiny

I'm just taking what I consider a highly likely possibility without the win. Ludwick has been hitting too

iHaterehab13
    iHaterehab13's Avatar Become A Pro!

im taking this bet stl -120 i know its going to be a pitchers battle but san diego cant hit for nothing. stl bullpen does scare me a lil but they can hit unlike diego. im going for it. any one

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    no disrespect brother but that bet makes no sense to me. if Stl scores more than 3 there not much chance they lose with Loshe against pads in that park imo. and stl is cheaper than the juice you are paying on a bet that could easily push and Cards still cash.

i was happy for you when they got the extra run so at least you got the push