bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Who you guys like tonight and why?

i really really like detroit for some reason.I just think coke is do for a good game if he can get some run support.Im gonna play the tigers tonight.Who does everyone like tonight?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta like stl tonight no matter how "square" it is. cards play well on the road/pads suck at home. loshe has been great (especially on the road), we have already seen Moseley early this season and he was good against us but stl wasnt hitting yet and he is not pitching nearly as well right now. Cards are 6-1 since getting swept by the Reds and not sure i see them slowing down in SD.

oak +1.5. Weaver has really come down to earth, neither team can hit/score much. Angels pen is garbage. in a game that all things seem somewhat equal besides the sp, getting 1.5 runs at -120 seems like a good deal.

kinda interested in the chisox and phi. chisox just because of the price and not sure that Cruz and Hamilton will just come back and not miss a beat, and sox have been hitting lately. phi price is kinda steep but reds are 2-5 since sweeping stl and have lost 5 straight after cubs gift wrapped them 2 games.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Yanks tonight and all week. Think they start reeling off some big wins this week at home

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Yanks tonight and all week. Think they start reeling off some big wins this week at home

i know Colon has been great for them but i just cant lay that kind of juice on him. GL

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bos/Cle under 8 1/2, two of the best pitchers in MLB going against each other.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

HAHA obv STL and OBV Phillies....arroyo gives up runs....zip me a tenner///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Texan81
    Texan81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shaq diesel 75 View Post
    Bos/Cle under 8 1/2, two of the best pitchers in MLB going against each other.

This is exactly what the books want you to think.....

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Masterson at home over Boston.
    Quielty having a very good year so far.
    Would love to shut his old team down..
    Cleveland FTW

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like STL and TEX tonite for different reasons... On the STL pick im just picking any team that hits moseley bc this guy is a softball player... I cant see him getting past the 4th inning... As far as the TEX pick cruz and maybe hamilton will be back in the lineup which is a boost especially if hamilton plays bc he's the heartbeat of this team... Even if he doesnt hit well starting off the team will have their "big brother" back by their side... And that alone will bring their swagger back especially aginst danks... GL!!!

courtemanche08
    courtemanche08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like TB, Hellickson gets over 8 runs per game run support avg from the TB bats, Coke had his good game against the Sox, he isn't anything impressive

steelyballs52
    steelyballs52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i really really like detroit for some reason.I just think coke is do for a good game if he can get some run support.Im gonna play the tigers tonight.Who does everyone like tonight?
    I don't know about Detroit, Coke is too inconsistent and Hellickson and the Rays own the Tigers and have looked very solid recently. Stats say Tampa for me but I can make a good argument for both sides, this is a game i would stay off or just bet the total but BOL to you on Detroit!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Definitely tough to argue with you on that one, especially since the Jays (except Bautista lol) have been struggling. However, tonights game I would give the Jays a chance to win. Villanueva has been outstanding out of the bullpen for them so far and tonight he's filling for Litsch, if he can keep up the way hes been pitching this year then the Jays will have a chance to win. For me, I'd say the Jays as a big dog play or nothing. Colon has been great but the juice is way too much to lay it tonight, i think the yanks are overrated tonight! Not to mention the Jays have knack for winning series openers this year

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6250

Quote Originally Posted by steelyballs52 View Post
    I don't know about Detroit, Coke is too inconsistent and Hellickson and the Rays own the Tigers and have looked very solid recently. Stats say Tampa for me but I can make a good argument for both sides, this is a game i would stay off or just bet the total but BOL to you on Detroit! Definitely tough to argue with you on that one, especially since the Jays (except Bautista lol) have been struggling. However, tonights game I would give the Jays a chance to win. Villanueva has been outstanding out of the bullpen for them so far and tonight he's filling for Litsch, if he can keep up the way hes been pitching this year then the Jays will have a chance to win. For me, I'd say the Jays as a big dog play or nothing. Colon has been great but the juice is way too much to lay it tonight, i think the yanks are overrated tonight! Not to mention the Jays have knack for winning series openers this year
    great points steely, i would have to side with the rays here theyre gettin hot

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

St.Louis w/ Lohse RL

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

cards, rays, wsox, yanks, phillies, astros.

why? because i like to make a lot of money! high five!

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Tigers/Rays Under 8. Detroit struggling on Offense. Hellickson has been hot for Rays.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I like Rangers-White Sox 4,5 Under first 5 innings. I think Ogando is the best rookie Starting pitcher (together Britton) I have watched his all of matches.Danks had a good perfonmance in last rangers match. Yes he allowed 3 runs but only 4 hits. I think Under 4,5 is +EV bet
    Meanwhile W.Sox bullpen is garbage and Rangers has some injured relief pitchers so first 5 innings under is better than full game.
    Last edited by gangeriver; 05-23-11 at 05:31 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

^
    I like the Ogado play

PaperTrail07
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

i pick two winners and people are stuck on yankees and rays bs hahaha

PaperTrail07