hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    actually

they were some punk southern mexicans that JUMPED a 41 year old man out at the ball game with his family

so the chair or lethal injection would be appropriate

if it was one on one that would be different...but apparently these dudes from down south dont know anything about one on one with no weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    it was two Mexicans vs 3 white guys homeboy..

Get your shit straight.
    wtf are you talking about

the guy was by himself with his wife and children

go read the story.
    From the associated press:

"The Giants fans tried to distance themselves from their assailants, and two made it away from them, but one was struck with fists on the back of the head and as he fell, his head hit the ground in Parking Lot 2 on the third base side of the ballpark, Moore said."

Three guys, yes but hitting a guy in the back of the head..... Weak sauce.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post

"The Giants fans tried to distance themselves from their assailants, and two made it away from them, but one was struck with fists on the back of the head and as he fell, his head hit the ground in Parking Lot 2 on the third base side of the ballpark, Moore said."

I thought he was with his family because I remembered hearing something about him telling his wife he was going to get jumped

looks like he was texting her from the game

but ya came up from behind like some cowards

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

That story that he got hit in the back of the head, was told by the friends that didn't back him up and has changed at least twice.

I'm not saying it's right what happened, but none of us were there.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

hot off the press they apprehended the female accomplice that was driving the get away car.
    2 fer 3

pacocn

Anyone that has attended a Dodgers game in the last 10 yrs.
    knows that this was bound to happen and especially on opening day
    it was open season on anyone that was wearing Giants gear.

pacocn

I blame the Dodgers for not providing adequete security on opening day
    with the dodgers vs giants, it is the only game that needs security present.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Police were tipped off to the man's possible involvement by his parole agent, law enforcement sources said. The police source said the suspect had attended a meeting with his parole agent shortly after the attack, and the agent noticed that the suspect resembled a police sketch of one of the assailants.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1592

He'll cop a plea and sell out the others

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    I blame the Dodgers for not providing adequete security on opening day
    with the dodgers vs giants, it is the only game that needs security present.

Dude you used to be able to go to Elysian park and bbq before games, party in the parking lot and have a nice experience. Now it's a bunch of cholos looking for an excuse to get into trouble.

pacocn

gaucho with all due respect it is magnified 10x when the giants are in town.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Shouldn't have been running. I never ran never will. This was an accident. I'm sure the dude didn't want this to happen. Of course the victim is portrated like an innocent victim. But we weren't there. Its like this fagggot c-gold. If I put the kid to sleep, everybody would be saying how much of a animal I was and I should have never been let out of prison. But in reality, this guy says mad disrespectful racial shit to me, and a coma would be well deserved. Nobody knows what happened. Could have been making landscaper jokes. Nobody knows what happened.

fury

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Shouldn't have been running. I never ran never will. This was an accident. I'm sure the dude didn't want this to happen. Of course the victim is portrated like an innocent victim. But we weren't there. Its like this fagggot c-gold. If I put the kid to sleep, everybody would be saying how much of a animal I was and I should have never been let out of prison. But in reality, this guy says mad disrespectful racial shit to me, and a coma would be well deserved. Nobody knows what happened. Could have been making landscaper jokes. Nobody knows what happened.
    They were kicking the guy when he was already down and unconscious, after hitting him from behind. Couple of bitch ass pussies.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    gaucho with all due respect it is magnified 10x when the giants are in town.

I agree, but there is bad blood with anyone wearing an opposing team's jersey.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by fury View Post
    They were kicking the guy when he was already down and unconscious, after hitting him from behind. Couple of bitch ass pussies.
    I understand that. But we don't know what happened or was said before that. I would absolutely stomp c-gold after I scored the knockout. Its because of what he did and said, before. No mercy. Ill stomp that dude til the police pull me off. Fukk that. Have to learn to watch your mouth.

hardball

This

Plus a 3 on 1 at this point.

It's one thing to settle a score toe to toe. But to put a man in a coma while he's on the ground 3-1? You
    earn 0 respect points as a man for that.....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Does this look like a dude that would not talk shit back.....

Come on now.

ttrace35

This

Plus a 3 on 1 at this point.

It's one thing to settle a score toe to toe. But to put a man in a coma while he's on the ground 3-1? You
    earn 0 respect points as a man for that.....
    Who cares about points? Its about respect. The victim might have been like one of these sbr clowns that hide behind the keyboard. Prolly thought it couldn't happen to him like that with all the security. I'm sure these guys weren't just innocent victims watching a game. They were prolly talkin shit the whole game, and when they seen the shit is real, wanted to make a run for it.

ttrace35

Does this look like a dude that would not talk shit back.....

Come on now.

Yea. Everybody knows how tough these dudes act after throwing back a couple of brewskis. After seeing the pics of the dude, I'm sure of it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yea. Everybody knows how tough these dudes act after throwing back a couple of brewskis. After seeing the pics of the dude, I'm sure of it.
    Ttrace, there was a giant fan killed in dodger stadium about 8 years ago....

That story went away in a week...

You know why??? A brown skinned giant fan.

Now the world is ending because some white guy got knocked out.

ttrace35

Ohhhh. Now I get it. They even made up a story about his kids and wife being there. Unreal.

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I heard two guys where holding him and a third guy was beating him with a monkey wrench.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRandy View Post
    I heard two guys where holding him and a third guy was beating him with a monkey wrench.
    He must have said some foul shit. Does anybody really think the victim was just minding his own business? C'mon man.

VegasRandy

And then a fourth guy poured gas on him and set him on fire.

VegasRandy

He must have said some foul shit. Does anybody really think the victim was just minding his own business? C'mon man.
    Yep. Random violence never occurs.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

i bet he was talkin back after seeing that picture, but still ridiculous that they hit him in the back of the head and while he was down unconscious

ttrace35

And then a fourth guy poured gas on him and set him on fire.

fury

He can tell the judge how much the guy was making fun of his Dodgers. I'm sure they'll completely understand.

ttrace35

He can tell the judge how much the guy was making fun of his Dodgers. I'm sure they'll completely understand.
    Prolly making racial jokes. That's the best these white dudes could come up with 99% of the time. Maybe the judge won't understand. But I do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Prolly making racial jokes. That's the best these white dudes could come up with 99% of the time. Maybe the judge won't understand. But I do.
    That's why I always let muthafukkas hit me first.

Nobody will ever believe my brown ass.

fury

Always making it a racial thing

Only thing you can fall back on.

ttrace35

That's why I always let muthafukkas hit me first.

Nobody will ever believe my brown ass.
    Fukk that. I always swing first. Never let anybody disrespect me to my face. Big or small. Ill take a ass beating. Ill be able to sleep at night. But letting somebody disrespect, and me not do anything? I won't be able to sleep for weeks.

ttrace35

Its not that. But that's the first thing you white guys do. Especially when there are a couple of you. Want to start using racial slurs. Like I said. This dude isn't an innocent victim.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

someone above said that the man that they caught will snitch. i agree he will snitch out the other one, someone should take bets.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

A college brownie got killed 8 years ago...
    $20,000 reward...

A white is in a coma....
    $200,000 reward..

hardball

Ohhhh. Now I get it. They even made up a story about his kids and wife being there. Unreal.

King - Took you for a man that fought eye to eye, one on one. It's how we big men handle business. Kind of like how you stood at the 7-11, not with 3 buddies. Never thought of you as a man that'd respect a 3 on 1 beat down from behind, kick a man on the ground, and then throw in the race card.... I heard the 2003 story of Marc Antenorcruz for MONTHS after the event. Not a week....

Trace- I get it, you did time. You're hard. I respect you for your blast against c-gold. He's a racist prick. But you can't put everyone who disrespects you into a coma. It's gonna happen more than you know.

F'ked up is thinking: Putting a man on the ground into a coma earns me my respect back.....

Side note: I think the general population would have a different opinion if the headline read:

"Two men argue on team/race. Boxing match ensues, one in coma."

Not 3 on 1.

Bottom line:
    Hitting a man in the back of the dome, kicking him in the face while he's down, with 3-1 odds is like taking out the leg of a one armed,blind midget. Then thumping your chest.

You earn no man/respect points and deserve the ass pounding you're going to get in prison.

First 12345 ... Last