GeeVee86
    GeeVee86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Been following your thread. Keep up the good work. I had your Heat parlay and cashed in. Had a nice 4 teamer but losing with Angels RL as my last leg. OOF. Will be tracking your progress. BOL.

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

going good so far bro, lets keep it up

azplaya
    azplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 995

Wow another great night! we go 2-1 on our parlays and are now down to the last 2 numbers in the labby.

Below is the updated labby heading into day 6 after balancing the one loss:
    X X X
    X X $138
    X X$138

Results after day 5:
    Plays 22-8
    Parlays 7-8
    Units +12.5

Now the grind begins as we only have 2 left I'll be betting 2 at a time until we hit one, then one at a til we complete it . It usually takes over a week to get down to the last two and I did it in 5 days, so great start for sure. Will post my plays in a bit, with only 4 plays I'm taking a good hard look at the card.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

keep it going man

-playr101

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

What plays are looking at, AZ?

Thanks.

azplaya

Definitely rolling with Texas today. CJ is primed for a shut down performance and Hamilton has owned Floyd. Now just need a small fav or a solid total to play with the rangers moneyline.

mp5070
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO

What do you think bout the Cards?

azplaya

Really like the cards tonight MP hmm. That might be a solid play cards and rangers let me see what the payout is.

azplaya

Pays out at +205 on 5 dimes thats a little low for my taste. Maybe go with Texas -1 gotta look at it some more

azplaya

Cards first five -.5
    Rangers money line
    $56 for $138

azplaya

Dallas mavs -6.5
    Lighting moneyline(NHL)
    $54 to win $138

Bol tonight everyone

Soon2BRich

is that all tonight?

GeeVee86

Yeah, I believe he was working on 2 parlays for today.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

missed the first one...
    on the second...

GL

-playr101

azplaya

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    is that all tonight?
    That's it man just trying to win these last two and finish the labby

azplaya

Quote Originally Posted by playr101 View Post
    missed the first one...
    on the second...

GL

-playr101
    Ya bro I posted that one a little late sorry about that. Knew I wanted Texas and had a strong lean on the cards just had to find a combo that payed out nicely

azplaya

Whew close one I thought Feliz was gonna f\*\*k us there.

azplaya

Feeling pretty good about this cardinals play. Latos has made 2 career starts against St. Louis. His stats: 5.1 innings pitched, 22 hits and 15 earned runs.

azplaya

Damn need a run this inning by the cards and they got the bottom of the order up.

Soon2BRich

on to the next one

azplaya

Just a quick note on this thread. I created this thread because I think that this system of money management is the best way I have found to turn a profit in sports betting. I wanted to show the system and how it works. I didn't create this thread because I think people should follow my picks. There are many other cappers on sbr that are way better than me.

Somehow I've managed to get white hot with my picks. I usually hit two parlays in one day once every week and a half. I've done it 3 times in the past 3 days. I'm hitting like 75% plus on my picks.

I guess what I'm saying is there is know way I will be able to keep this up. It's my hope that people following this thread are learning how to use the labby system and not just following my picks. Every one hits a cold streak and I've had a couple runs where I didn't win a single parlay for 4 days going 0-12 and I will probably do that again. The people who are following the system can stick with it, eventually win a couple and be right back in the black. The people who are just blindly tailing my picks will likely come in here to tell me how bad I suck then go off in search of the next hot crapper and never open this thread again.

If you want to win money long term then use this system and stick with it. Just straight betting my parlays will not be +ev.

GeeVee86

Quote Originally Posted by azplaya View Post
    Just a quick note on this thread. I created this thread because I think that this system of money management is the best way I have found to turn a profit in sports betting. I wanted to show the system and how it works. I didn't create this thread because I think people should follow my picks. There are many other cappers on sbr that are way better than me.

Somehow I've managed to get white hot with my picks. I usually hit two parlays in one day once every week and a half. I've done it 3 times in the past 3 days. I'm hitting like 75% plus on my picks.

I guess what I'm saying is there is know way I will be able to keep this up. It's my hope that people following this thread are learning how to use the labby system and not just following my picks. Every one hits a cold streak and I've had a couple runs where I didn't win a single parlay for 4 days going 0-12 and I will probably do that again. The people who are following the system can stick with it, eventually win a couple and be right back in the black. The people who are just blindly tailing my picks will likely come in here to tell me how bad I suck then go off in search of the next hot crapper and never open this thread again.

If you want to win money long term then use this system and stick with it. Just straight betting my parlays will not be +ev.

Well said and well put. I, for one, have tailored my parlays to not only leans/bets you have but also based on research on my own and conversations with others on their opinions on certain games. I'm glad you came in to address this since promoting the actual system is definitely of higher importance.

Keep up the good work!

Lucylee
    Lucylee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greatly respect your candor and overall vision of your thread!

azplaya

GeeVee - excellent, that is exactly how I hoped people would use the info in this thread.
    LucyLee - thanks for the kind words! Just trying to keep it real.

Early lean today on the giants. Don't see them getting swept at home and the price is right to give them a look.

mp5070
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO

Liking the giants and the over 7 in that game

azplaya

X X X
    X X $193
    X X$193

Results after day 6:
    Plays 24-10
    Parlays 7-10
    Units +11.5

0-2 last night overall plays go 2-2 lose a couple close ones on to the next.
    First one I like for today:
    Cubs ml
    Gmen ml
    78 to win 193

GeeVee86

Bulls 1st Half ML

azplaya

Last one for today
    Chicago white sox ml
    Angeles +1.5
    $67 to win $193

Sox lost a couple close ones in Texas but have been tearing it up lately. Morrow hasn't been good his last couple of starts and I think humber is the better pitcher here based on current form. Good value on the sox IMO.
    Not real sure why the Angeles are a home dog here but seems a little fishy. Even if the books know something I don't and the Angeles lose, I can't see them losing by more than 1 run with Pineiro on the mound against the LOL A's offense.

GeeVee86

Love the White Sox ML AZ, Morrow has been getting beat up a lot and has failed to show a conistent start. Humber leads all Chicago starters with a .191 opponent batting average as well. Bautista has yet to face Humber yet. I see a lot of value in the White Sox ML, i'm with you as well.

azplaya

So here in about 2 hours I'm getting off work jumping in my rental car and heading to Lake Havasu City for memorial day weekend. It promises to be a weekend filled with unhealthy amounts of alcohol consumption and healthy amounts of chasing around hot little thong clad asses. Needless to say I will be a bit sidetracked but will do my best to post plays and keep the labby updated. BOL on all your plays!

azplaya

OMG Mark Trumbo you are my hero!!!

azplaya

Alright one more for tonight to chase my early loss. This one pays out just over 3-1 and I like it.
    Dbacks ML
    Bulls ML

$89 to win $271

Lucylee
    Lucylee's Avatar Become A Pro!

And I'm heading to tahoe where i can cash in, when i win this weekend....please o please keep up your winning ways through the weekend!!!

azplaya

Great call on Bulls first half Gee, wish I had played it the I wouldn't have to sweat this second half LOL. Sox take the lead in the 9th let's get this!

First 1234 Last