steelyballs52
    steelyballs52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Det. +129 thurs.

With Verlander on the mound this looks like a good play.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Against Beckett in Boston bro... hmm interesting, the ML is savory but last time Beckett pitched he was in 6-0 blowout against the Yanks, he's 3-1 w/ a 1.75 era, and I'd take the Boston O over Detroit's, particularly in Boston while they're streaking. The Red Sox are in the midst of a 5-game win streak, and their at home. If anything, IF ANYTHING I'd take the run line in a 2 team parlay i.e. Padres/Brewers over 7.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

They're* grammar error

grownboner
    grownboner's Avatar Become A Pro!

the game

I like this myself..its gonna be close I think

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

MLB.com:
    "As good as Beckett's been everywhere this season, he's been best at Fenway Park, where he's 2-0 with a 0.34 ERA. No club has a lower batting average against him than the Tigers (.170), whom he has a 2.60 ERA against."
    FADE

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24992

Quote Originally Posted by steelyballs52 View Post
    With Verlander on the mound this looks like a good play.

Not my favorite play on the board today but I like the odds with Verlander. Good luck!

steelyballs52
    steelyballs52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Against Beckett in Boston bro... hmm interesting, the ML is savory but last time Beckett pitched he was in 6-0 blowout against the Yanks, he's 3-1 w/ a 1.75 era, and I'd take the Boston O over Detroit's, particularly in Boston while they're streaking. The Red Sox are in the midst of a 5-game win streak, and their at home. If anything, IF ANYTHING I'd take the run line in a 2 team parlay i.e. Padres/Brewers over 7.
    Definitely see where you're coming from, mostly a gut feeling coupled with a good ML. Verlander has been hot though, he just no hit the jays in his last start, he is 2nd in strikeouts and consistently pitches deep into games. I know Beckett and Boston have been great at home so far but i'm feeling like the Tigers are gonna break this mini sluimp they're in, Det. had a lot of opportunities to win the game last night in a worse situation than they have today so that adds to my confidence a bit.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

I wish you the best of luck man, I understand that approach.

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Good luck with your play. I will probably place a little wager on this too.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I like Bos here. I think Verlander bounces a bit to the tune of 3-4 runs over 6-7 in this game after going 8+ his last 2 starts.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

ehh. Tough game to call. Good Luck on your play though.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I like Bos here. I think Verlander bounces a bit to the tune of 3-4 runs over 6-7 in this game after going 8+ his last 2 starts.

yea but the thing is, Verlander and Beckett have thrown the same amount of pitches the last 2 starts(basically) Verlander has just been way more efficient as Beckett only getting threw 6 or 7 with same pitch count, if anything i think there a better chance Verlander goes deeper so if det can make Beckett work they have a better shot at bos pen.

that said, det kinda a public dog and i have gotten a little cold the last few days so i could be completely wrong