jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mlb 5/17/11

Well it was a 1-1 day yesterday but still made a small profit overall with the Nats covering that 1.5 line on Pittsburgh and the Angels came up short though with the bullpen blowing another one for them. Well puts me at 6-3 on the year good for 4.84 Units. Here is what I like today.

SF Giants +130 (BetJM): The books are giving me a team that has won 7 of their last 9 as an underdog today due to Jimenez throwing for Colorado. Well this is not the same Jimenez that we saw last year. He has pitched in 6 games this year going 0-3 with an ERA of 6.67 and has only given up less than 3 runs once this season. Last year at this time is wasn't until the middle of June until he gave up 3 or more runs. Even if Jimenez can have a good game can he finish it since the bullpen for Colorado is allowing 4.3 runs per game the last 3 games. The Giants are going to counter with Johnathan Sanchez today who has not been at his best this season but has pitched really well against Colorado allowing just 1 run per game thelast 3 against the rockies and his last 2 games in Colorado he has allowed just 2 runs total. The Rockies got one last night from SF look for the Giants to come back today and get this one from Colorado. I am playing the road dog today looking not to lose two in a row.

Good Luck Everyone!

apwmel
    apwmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3511

SF looks good today. GL.