wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

santana uses braves game for message

Not sure if this has been posted, but I am really tired of artists using public events to make statements

I go to games to get away from all this nonsense. He says we should be ashamed of ourselves, well he should be for doing this. He has made millions off of americans and he should be happy to abide by our laws, if he doesnt like it i am sure there are a few towns in mexico he can go live. Also he stats tha He took the microphone and said Arizona and the city of Atlanta should be "ashamed" for passing immigration bills, that have been criticized widely as racially motivated.

Last time I checked carlos Atlanta didnt pass laws, Georgia does. I know Atlanta is 90 percent of georgia but it still doesnt pass the laws.
    any way thats my two cents, he is free to say what he wants i just wish he wouldnt use the public stage to do it. I spent 5 years as a border patrol agent in texas and i have lost a couple friends in the line of duty to uphold laws and I just dont like people bashing the laws on this. You dont have to like it but it is what is.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-30-14 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukk those laws...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

From the article:

Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signed House Bill 87 on Friday that will allow police officers to check the immigration status of some suspects and requires employers to check the immigration status of new hires.

Santana thinks there should be a boycott for all latino workers in the state of Georgia. It's strong words for a guy that says "I am here to give voice to the invisible."

OH NO! I'd hate to think it'd be a good idea to check to make sure someone is a legal resident before we hire him/her.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Agreed with kong Mayan. FUK those laws. Those are racist ass laws disrespecting all Latinos out there. That's like all countries harassing white people whenever there in their countries. You can't just stop a person because he's Latino that's a joke. And if your a border patrol your probably a racist anyways, I sure couldn't turn back people that want to better their family. And then I'm guessing you and your partners would use too much force and abuse of your powers so that's the reason why you lost them right?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

stupid ass law, they will now target me because i look suspect

nathan deal needs to be impeached fuking old ass

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody cares about Santana

Good law

Everyone should be checked for papers

Country out of control with minorities that do not belong here

pass it in all states

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

JJ, I agree we need more of these fukks out there:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Agreed with kong Mayan. FUK those laws. Those are racist ass laws disrespecting all Latinos out there. That's like all countries harassing white people whenever there in their countries. You can't just stop a person because he's Latino that's a joke. And if your a border patrol your probably a racist anyways, I sure couldn't turn back people that want to better their family. And then I'm guessing you and your partners would use too much force and abuse of your powers so that's the reason why you lost them right?
    funny
    I am hispanic so its kinda hard for me to be racist against my own people. I believe in these laws and yes i turned away many people looking for a better life. I guess you want people to come here without any laws and thats cool if thats what you believe, but making assumptions about someone makes you look dumb. These laws don't make it where you can stop someone and just check for papers. They allow a cop to check for papers after a stop if he wants. If you are not illegal you should have no problems with someone stopping you. I sure don't have a problem with it, But this is why we live here in the U.S and you have the right to believe in what you want and thats a good thing. Oh and guess what if you travel to mexico and you are white you will be stopped by the cops more then likely and profiled because of your color. As far as abuse of powers, no i never have used too much force. I did my job and I respect what the people were trying to do. I never took it personally nor did any of my partners. We did it because it was a job. I felt bad for them, but its our law and it was my job to abide by it.
    We have to have immigration laws. Every country does. weather you agree or not thats your buisness. The point of my story was that I just don't want to go to a baseball game to hear about immigration. I want to go to a game to get away from politics and life. oh well i am done

and remember the american indians had no immigration policy and look what happen to them

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

While he's at it, he should bitch about changing the mascot of Atlanta. No need in keeping it the Braves. That's prejudice upwards Indians, right?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

WTT0314- you ain't Hispanic, you're a white washed brownie. Nobody likes to be profiled, look at all the uproar when whites get frisked and double checked in the airport.

I live in california and immigrants get deported all the time( when they do crimes), but what arizona and Georgia want to do is, if you jaywalk they can check your papers..

That's very insulting, and If a pig would ever ask for my papers, I would show him my bullet wound in my wrist and say fukk you.

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    WTT0314- you ain't Hispanic, you're a white washed brownie. Nobody likes to be profiled, look at all the uproar when whites get frisked and double checked in the airport.

I live in california and immigrants get deported all the time( when they do crimes), but what arizona and Georgia want to do is, if you jaywalk they can check your papers..

That's very insulting, and If a pig would ever ask for my papers, I would show him my bullet wound in my wrist and say fukk you.
    i like that. white washed brownie i will have to use that one day

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

How is it racist to enforce laws that are already on the books?

People that are here illegally should be deported...period, regardless of whether they "want to better their family".

wtt0315

[they did change it in 1988
    Homer is the mascot of the Atlanta Braves. He has a baseball shaped head, and looks a little like Mr. Met. Before having the baseball head however, Homer was the personification of the old "Screaming Warrior" logo the Braves used before dropping it in 1988.

quote=firehoyt;10011981]While he's at it, he should bitch about changing the mascot of Atlanta. No need in keeping it the Braves. That's prejudice upwards Indians, right?[/quote]
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 02:57 PM. Reason: link does not work

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i like that. white washed brownie i will have to use that one day
    Fake ass muthafukka.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

The law as written makes no allowance for race. An officer making a legitimate traffic or other stop could check the immigration status of whoever they stop, white, brown, yellow, red, purple. Perhaps it is you who are racist for assuming that it will have a disproportionate negative effect on Hispanics.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    The law as written makes no allowance for race. An officer making a legitimate traffic or other stop could check the immigration status of whoever they stop, white, brown, yellow, red, purple. Perhaps it is you who are racist for assuming that it will have a disproportionate negative effect on Hispanics.
    ignorant fukk. Sure they will ask for Joe the plumber papers.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Fake ass muthafukka.
    guy is an uncle tom

we should cut his balos off

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Artists that make statements like this publicly are just burning themselves to the ground

Santana has been awful for years, now he is just washed up

Places are better off putting Miley Cyrus out there than a joke like this

MEATHEAD
    MEATHEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

George Clooney is the worst at this sort of thing. Nobody gives a rats ass what what your opinion is.