tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

If you're big on chi/sf you're a degen

Any of you putting big plays down on this game are betting for the sake of betting. There is no solid angle to pound anything in this game. Tread carefully and lay some small action if you must. Much better spots later.

And this is from a guy who as laid over 12 units over the past 3 days on sf games alone

tatddy

And that's without factoring in the possible rain delay

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2057

I guess I'm a degenerate then

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I'm with you I couldn't find any good reason to take either side or the O/U.... Yet I see a lot people ridding SF and several CHC post as well. If it wasn't the ONLY early game I think it gets a lot less action.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    I'm with you I couldn't find any good reason to take either side or the O/U.... Yet I see a lot people ridding SF and several CHC post as well. If it wasn't the ONLY early game I think it gets a lot less action.
    Precisely. It's for action junkies

goblinburner
    yanks-1 1/2
    goblinburner's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah man lost 200 on the atlanta chicago game yesterday it seams i have no choice but to pound this game. when your on tilt like me its hard to fight to win that money back

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2057

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Precisely. It's for action junkies
    Just because it's the only day game doesn't mean it's for action junkies. I like the angle I found and I would play it if it was a night game. The fact that it's a day game makes me like it even more.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Just because it's the only day game doesn't mean it's for action junkies. I like the angle I found and I would play it if it was a night game. The fact that it's a day game makes me like it even more.
    Good luck, hope you hit buddy.

SprtsCapnGuru
    SprtsCapnGuru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I've lost big on taking the Cubs on Friday home games the last few years. Sounds like a dumb stat, but I know they have lost 4 in a row dating back to last year. Just something to think about. Good luck either way!

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SprtsCapnGuru View Post
    I've lost big on taking the Cubs on Friday home games the last few years. Sounds like a dumb stat, but I know they have lost 4 in a row dating back to last year. Just something to think about. Good luck either way!
    The Cubs havn't won a home game on Friday the 13th since little Jason used to run around wearing his hockey mask

tatddy

I hope anyone big on the Cubs gets absolutely buried today. Nothing personal, just a huge Giants fan. Cheers.

Deggs
    Deggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

small play on the over 7 here

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants on a roll winning 6 in a row, Bumgarner .95 era last 3 games. Giants bullpen far superior to Cubs Bpen Dempster past his prime after 14 seasons. I'm on Giants 1 unit

tatddy

Wow, the combination of Ma Nature and Reed Johnson's lucky twirling robbed Fontenot of a bomb and then double.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

It's going to get rained out.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

rain away............i was up 7-0 in the texas game and got ppd now Im down 1 praying it gets rained out---i would take bum 100 times over taking demp what a dumb bet--RAIn!!!!!!!!!!!!

tatddy

Bumgarner goes baffles Soriano with first two pitches and then walks him from 0-2. Then makes perfect pitch and gets Bumgarnered on the next hitter, bloop garbage hit.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Any of you putting big plays down on this game are betting for the sake of betting. There is no solid angle to pound anything in this game. Tread carefully and lay some small action if you must. Much better spots later.

And this is from a guy who as laid over 12 units over the past 3 days on sf games alone

San Fran is in an extreme travel situation after playing at home yesterday and now a day game in Chicago without rest. The Giants are 3-7 in day games vs. righties this year so far and they are just 1-6 in Bumgarner's 7 starts this season. Dempster has seemingly turned the corner after a brutally rough start to his 2011 campaign with 2 straight very solid outings. Bumgarner has a career ERA of 3.91 in day games compared to his 2.12 ERA at night. Key hitters Soriano (1.867 OPS) & Starlin Castro (1.167 OPS) have has very much success against Bumgarner. The Cubs are 4-1 in day games against lefty starters this year, which also was their highest scoring situation last year.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Bad things happen when you walk the opposing team's pitcher at bat in the nl..

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    San Fran is in an extreme travel situation after playing at home yesterday and now a day game in Chicago without rest. The Giants are 3-7 in day games vs. righties this year so far and they are just 1-6 in Bumgarner's 7 starts this season. Dempster has seemingly turned the corner after a brutally rough start to his 2011 campaign with 2 straight very solid outings. Bumgarner has a career ERA of 3.91 in day games compared to his 2.12 ERA at night. Key hitters Soriano (1.867 OPS) & Starlin Castro (1.167 OPS) have has very much success against Bumgarner. The Cubs are 4-1 in day games against lefty starters this year, which also was their highest scoring situation last year.
    Sure looks good right now. Bum was hitting all of this spots and then just lost his head and got mad after a few bloop hits. As has been his problem this year, he was unable to prevent the big inning.

Lots of game left. If I was to make a play on this game it would have been over 3.5 FF but I decided to pass (unfortunately).

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

both did it.....this game has over written all over it...............i mean both era are complete trash.....over under 7 WOW!!!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kidcd View Post
    Giants on a roll winning 6 in a row, Bumgarner .95 era last 3 games. Giants bullpen far superior to Cubs Bpen Dempster past his prime after 14 seasons. I'm on Giants 1 unit
    yes sf pen is very good but if you are down to the scrubbies entering the 7th they are pretty damn tough to come back on. depth wise sure gotta give the nod to sf but back end chi has some nasty pitchers.

Deggs

3-1 Cubs. Over looking great.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I think if you have over 1400 posts on this site you're a degenerate.

Let's face it, we all are.

tatddy

Huff clutch 2 out double. 3-2. Lots of game left.

Deggs

over hit