DreJay25
    Dre
    DreJay25's Avatar Become A Pro!

DreJay25 Picks and Analysis

Tracking my picks any analysis for rest of season!!

DreJay25
    Dre

05/10 picks

[COLOR=#000000! important]PLAY OF THE DAY LAD +111. Correia has stymied teams, but LAD knows him well pitching for SD. Wrong team favored
    NYY over 9.5. KC hit Oakland pretty well, I expect them to hit around Garcia and lost a high scoring affair
    Baltimore under 7.5. Arrieta and Pineda are two stud rookies. Look for a low scoring win for the Birds here
    Houston under 7.5. Brett Myers has 38 consecutive starts of 6 innings Bailey looked great in his last outing... maybe finally fulfilling potential
    Colorado over 9. Hammel has an ERA double his road ERA @ home. Pelfrey will either implode or throw well. He is due for an implosion, especially in Colorado.
    Angels -117. Yes, Chi is hot w/ ace on the hill, but a sinker baller like a healthy Piniero spells trouble for free swingers
    Rangers under. Brett Anderson is a very good pitcher and without Josh or Nelson Texas lineup is not the same. Oaklands lineup is not very good either and Colby Lewis should limit them to 2 or 3 runs
    Tigers -108. Porcello is a very underrated pitcher. Once he gets out of April. Liriano missed last nights start bc of sickness, I expect that to linger.

For a bball freebie, I am leaning Hawks and under.... something like 84-80

BOL all, let me know what u think
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]Play of the Day is always 4x what I put on every other game[/COLOR]

DreJay25
    Dre

05/10 Results

[COLOR=#000000! important]LAD +111.
    NYY over 9.5.
    Baltimore under 7.5.
    Houston under 7.5.
    Colorado over 9.
    Angels -117.
    Rangers under.
    Tigers -108.

ML 3-0
    O/U 0-5

I dont know why I dabble with the O/U anyways.... been so difficult to predict this season as a whole... Here is to a better 2nd day!!!! Perfect on the ML though, but the Bullpens killed the O/U in Hou, and Balt, but my pick of the day in the LAD cashed big!!!!
    [/COLOR]

DreJay25
    Dre

5/11 picks

Detroit +108 Coke has been a very good pitcher on the road with a 3.6 ERA compared to a 7.35 at home, whereas Baker has been the opposite. Detroit is red hot.

Reds -105 Wandy has been one of the top 5 UNLUCKIEST pitchers in baseball when it comes to his ERA vs. FIP. I think that trend continues today.

Colorado over 9. Jimenez and Niese are both terrible in Colorado, and both are also not very good in day games... Take the over

Seattle -131 Dont know why they are not bigger favorites.... Ride em

TB-134 Carrasco is just coming off of the DL, and Price is really hitting is stride.. I never go with pitchers JUST coming off of the DL...

Florida +107. People see the name Cliff Lee and automatically take Philly. Lee has not faired well on the road, and Nolasco has done very well at home. This game means more to Florida than Philly

Atl 0ver 7.5

DreJay25
    Dre

5/11 results

[COLOR=#000000! important]Detroit +108
    Reds -105

Colorado over 9. POSTPONED!!!!!!

Seattle -131
    TB-134
    Florida +107.
    Atl 0ver 7.5

ML 2-3
    Overall 5-3

Total 1-0
    Overall 1-5

POTD (Play of the Day) 0-0
    Overall 1-0
    [/COLOR]

DreJay25
    Dre

5/12 picks

[COLOR=#000000! important]TB +102 Masterson has yet to face a lineup like TB. going up against a sluming CHW 2x, KC 2x, Det 2x, Bal, Sea and LAA. Shields has a 19:3 K/BB ratio during day time.

Rockies over 8 Same reasons as yesterday

PLAY OF THE DAY!!!!!! CHC over (none listed yet) Garcia has a 3.6 ERA away from Busch and a .39 at home. Coleman is horiffic at home as well as during day time. LOVE ME SOME RUNS HERE!!!!

Seattle +136 Jason Vargas is a very underrated pitcher and I believe the O's are riding high off their victory over Felix last night, plus their extra innings win the night before. Due for a slight letdown here

LAD +112 Too much value here for the better team not to take it

Ari +125 Daniel Hudson has found his groove and Cain is not good historically at home in day games.

BOL everyone
    [/COLOR]

DreJay25
    Dre

5/12 results

[COLOR=#000000! important]TB +102
    Rockies over 8
    PLAY OF THE DAY!!!!!! CHC over (none listed yet)
    Seattle +136 (Damn you Brandon League)

LAD +112 POSTPONED

Ari +125

ML 1-2
    Overall 6-5

Totals 2-0
    Overall 3-5

POTD 1-0
    OVerall 2-0
    Another profitable day
    [/COLOR]

DreJay25
    Dre

05/13 picks

[COLOR=#000000! important]Chicago Cubs -107 Dempster has returned to form, and while SF is extremely hot they are 1-6 in games started by Bumgarner, and Dempster has received a wealth of run support this year

CHC under (not posted). Due to the good pitching of Bumgarner as well as the turn around of Dempster I am riding with the under

Fla +105 Though Gorzellany has thrown very well he is about to face Fla for the 2nd time. Volstad has already faced Wash 2x this year and seems to have their number. 11 IP, 12 Hits, 4 ER and 5.5 GB/FB ration. Take FLA

KC + 166 Three reasons here. 1. Verlander coming off of a no-hitter, and has thrown under 100 pitches only 2x this year, both at 108. 2. He has been mediocre this year outside his no-hitter posting a 3.75 ERA 3. If JV didnt throw a no hitter this year KC would be around +145

PLAY OF THE DAY!!!! STL +110 Here is why.. Lohse Healthy... Arroyo has a 5.92 ERA @ home this year. ST. Louis is hot, Aroyo career 7-11 wth 4.58 vs. St. Louis

Baltimore +136 Guthrie has been neutral home/away, but his day/night splits are amazing. 1.93 ERA @ night, 7.88 day. @ TB this year 8 shutout innings, @ home not so good. HEllickson is also worse at home than on the road

Philly -102 Hamels is a beast and has been very good historically vs ATL. Beachy is too young to be very successful in such a big game for ATL. Plus Beachy splits speak volumes into taking Philly

Houston -106 Despite how well the Mets have played recently they are falling into a trap here going into Houston. After bashing around a failrly good Colorado team and an overrated pitcher tonite they run into the buzzsaw known as Bud Norris who is nearly unstoppable at home.

Pitt +152 Pure speculative value seeing how well MacDonald has pitched recently. Braun is likely out as well for Mil.

BOL to all
    [/COLOR]
    Points Awarded:

Tgordon777 gave DreJay25 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DreJay25
    Dre

About the thread

So basically I have been tracking baseball stats, trends, historical data, etc... and have implied it to the first quarter of the season. I then started to track the results of games I would have played based on the information gathers and saw that I was turning a rather nice profit. I decided that I would start my own thread and put my posts on here. A lot of people can say that they know how to cap, or that they make money, but there is only a handful who are willing to put their pride on the line and actually show it. Sure, there will be some days that people take hits but if one knows proper money management they should not have a losing year. BOL to all, and I am not saying that I am the SWAMI, or that I know everything there is to know, but follow me if you would like to, if not that is fine as well. Keep track and let's see where this goes.

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

been watching your picks in the system thread and love the daily analysis! will be tailing a few of these.

thanks for your plays!

DreJay25
    Dre

Damn you San Fran bullpen!!!!!!!!!

DreJay25
    Dre

Not a very good day yesterday going 0-1 with totals and potd, and 3-5 on ml...... Quite a few blown saves and bullpen catastrophes..... Time for a god day today

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dre, glad to see you are in business bol
    on all your plays

pacocn

Im rolling with Dodgers and Brewers in a two team parlay,
    and Going with Mariners +122.

DreJay25
    Dre

Plays for 05/14

Seattle +127.... Bedard has gotten better eith every start and the last two losses for Seattle were because League blew saves. Seattle is a great value here.

Toronto +106... JoJo Reyes hasn't won since the Reagan administration. He plays against a crappy team, and Farrell being a former pitching coach will have his tm ready to beat a crappy Minn tm

KC +130. Jeff Francis is a solid SP and Brad Penny throws more meatballs now than he did at Alyssa Milano. Detroit struggles vs Lefties as well

Angles -108. Haren on mount vs. Holland who has a 7.29 ERA in Texas... nuff said

White Sox +111 tremendous value for a hot hitting team whose SP has a 2.48 ERA on the road.

Was +113. Livan has a 1.93 home ERA with a solid bullpen behind him. He also has a .89 WHIP at home and a 17:1 k/bb ratio.

Colorado -174. Harang is an extreme flyball pitcher who has benefitted tremendously from the cavernous PETCO. He should get blown up here. Also taking

Colorado over 8.5 for reasons state above

Houston JA Happ is always a solid bet when on the mound for Houston @ home. 1.98 ERA during the day and a 3.2 @ home.

BOL to all

pacocn

I really like Livan in this spot

DreJay25
    Dre

Thanks pac... I agree w/ ur Dodgers play, and obv the Seattle play, but I am a little put off on Milwaukee.... Pitts value is low considering their play through the season. They are better than people think