boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

do you bet team totals?

I think this is the best bet in baseball, if you like a team to win and their over/under is at 3.5, then bet the over.

not many games are won with the winner having less than 3.5 runs, unless you get halladay/johnson matchups or maybe seattle or pads

and if you bet over 3.5 you can still get lots of wins where your teams blows it late

obviously you will not get 3.5 everytime but you get the point, today i had

angels over 3.5, tied in 10th at 4-4, dont care who wins
    twins over 3.5,they lost 9-7, but i won
    texas under 4, game cancelled, but i lost,fk party poker

anyhow my point is this bet takes the stress out of late inning collapses by the bullpen, of course you're still going to lose some 2-1 games where your team would have won, it's not 100% foolproof, but imo it is the best bet in baseball, especially the over

thoughts?

nickdotcom
    nickdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1025

just curious but why did you bet the rangers under? since your talking about how great the over is...

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont like team totals

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by nickdotcom View Post
    just curious but why did you bet the rangers under? since your talking about how great the over is...
    gio had a great record against texas and overall, the number was at 4, i didnt think they would get 5, it was a bad bet

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm 3-0 betting Cardinals totals. They score at least 4 runs every game it seems.