asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Michael Pineda Over 5.5 K's

Prop looks pretty easy. Pineda has top notch stuff, especially for a rookie. Coming off of his first non-quality start this year, I expect him to come back strong.

2.3 units to win 2

asdfghasdfgh

Easy cash. 6 K's through 3 1/3 innings of work.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Mariners have this game because of him

asdfghasdfgh

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Mariners have this game because of him
    Kid is unbelievable. Pitches 25% of batters he faces into 0-2 holes. Riding Pineda Over X strikeouts could be a moneymaker, given how good his stuff is and how little opposing lineups know about him.

asdfghasdfgh

Quote Originally Posted by asdfghasdfgh View Post

... Riding Pineda Over X strikeouts could be a moneymaker, given how good his stuff is and how little opposing lineups know about him.
    I hit this prop again today. Pretty hard too, to win 5 units. Forgot to post about it on SBR so I know it doesn't really count or help anyone, but I thought I would let posters that don't pay attention to the Mariners know how good Pineda has been this year. 0 ERs, 6 Ks, 2 Hs, 0 BBs through 5 innings of work and making batters look absolutely ridiculous. I know it's against the lowly Twins, but depending on who he faces in his next start a bet on the over might be a solid bet again.

Just saw a stat that Pineda's average fastball is 97MPH, the best average in the majors, besting aces like Verlander and Price. His stuff is ace level with a few more years of experience.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Which book offers Pineda Ks so often?