SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTG Lyons

2 - 0 lead heading to the bottom of the 9th and Lyons comes in and blows the game 3 -2 without recording a out. Walk and four straight singles...WTG Lyons.

Well 1 - 1 on the day with a profit of 1.8units (+2.8 profit on morning soccer).

Got one more game on the ledger with Braves over Brew Crew (game one). I hate laying this much juice (-170) for Hanson as he always seems to come up short when I bet him. But, I'm thinking with the double header the brew crew may come out slow letting hanson settle in. Here's to hoping i come out 2 - 1 with +2.8 vs 1 - 2 with +.1 units.

Go Braves.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Lyon being terrible is news?

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Lyons ERA is 7.15 and BAA is .389. Every batter he faces is Ted Williams in his prime. He is garbage and Mills is a fking moron. Astros had a one hitter going into the 9th until that fking gas can Lyons took the mound. Eat shit Astros.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by Not-A-Kid View Post
    Lyons ERA is 7.15 and BAA is .389. Every batter he faces is Ted Williams in his prime. He is garbage and Mills is a fking moron. Astros had a one hitter going into the 9th until that fking gas can Lyons took the mound. Eat shit Astros.
    It's not like any of their other relievers didn't have just a good a chance of blowing it. That pen is not good.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Lyons didn't want us getting +180 value town so he continued to be a Human I.E.D.

He is one big roadside bomb. Brad mills hates winning so he stuck with him.

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

The pen isnt that good but they held the Reds hitless over 4 innings until Gas Can came in. He rewards their effort by issuing a leadoff walk, single, single, single, double. Why run him out there when teams are hitting almost .400 off him? Mills has a hard-on for him and if Lyons never trots out to attempt (and fail) to close another game that would still be too soon.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

nothing new here, Lyons cost me money again. Astros only scored 2 runs though so can't be too upset

tatddy

For the record, the man's name is Brandon Lyon.