wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am on white sox but to late to fade me there. i am taking washington so you might want to play phillies

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Brad mills I hope you die in a grease fire. You are the worst manager in the country. And I don't mean just in sports. The manager at my local Tropical Smoothie could out manage you. You stupid fucktard.
    Brandon Lyon you are a human I.E.D.

Anyone wanna cause mass damage just unleash Brandon Lyon- he's better than a roadside bomb

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JackHorner View Post
    Hahaha exactly! I guess have your other pitchers do well means you gotta make sure they're rested for the game tomorrow.
    yeah...and the Astros wonder why they continue to be one of the worst baseball organizations in the history of baseball...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    i am on white sox but to late to fade me there. i am taking washington so you might want to play phillies
    you play way to many games for a guy in a losing streak...might be part of your problem..but continue onward...

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Totally agree jbart. Mills should be fired retroactive to 330 PM solely based on the fact that he keeps running Lyons out there.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i know. i was doing ok this year until yesterday. i kept chasing. now i just wanted to break my streak. i usually only play 2-3 games a day, but when you are off from work and bored and day games are on its hard when you are degen

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    yeah i know. i was doing ok this year until yesterday. i kept chasing. now i just wanted to break my streak. i usually only play 2-3 games a day, but when you are off from work and bored and day games are on its hard when you are degen
    well good luck no plays for me today...hope you win back some dollars...

First 12