DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

Tired of the shitty streams

There are so many stream sites theese days but the quality isent the best,is there any good site were you can get good quality streams for a reasnoble amount of money? I dont only wanna watch MLB want to se the rest of the season of NHL,NBA and other sports.If you know any good site please send me a PM or post it in the thread

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I think MLB.TV is pretty reasonable and I have not had any issues watching it online on my comp. I have had some issues watching it through my playstation 3, but they were only minor...though others have reported more serious issues. The biggest thing about MLB.TV is that they can have some weird blackout zones. I am a big M's fan and live in Utah, so I don't have any issues. I'm unable to watch Diamondback and Rockies game, which doesn't bother me that much. If you are interested in subscribing, make sure you enter your zip code to see which teams you won't be able to view. In the past, I have found descent links on myp2p.eu...I still watch hockey games on there and the quality is excellent...a big thanks to nice Canadians. Hope this helps! -HE

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Love mlb.tv

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

sprotzkrieg isn't bad

DigBick86
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I think MLB.TV is pretty reasonable and I have not had any issues watching it online on my comp. I have had some issues watching it through my playstation 3, but they were only minor...though others have reported more serious issues. The biggest thing about MLB.TV is that they can have some weird blackout zones. I am a big M's fan and live in Utah, so I don't have any issues. I'm unable to watch Diamondback and Rockies game, which doesn't bother me that much. If you are interested in subscribing, make sure you enter your zip code to see which teams you won't be able to view. In the past, I have found descent links on myp2p.eu...I still watch hockey games on there and the quality is excellent...a big thanks to nice Canadians. Hope this helps! -HE

Ive had MLB.tv but you cant watch NHL or NBA on it,and if there isent any piratsite or something like that i will buy it again.But if you can get all of them in 1 package it would be better,last year when you read the comments in the preview before each game on the MLB site there were people advertising for some package for around 20 bucks were you could se any sport you wanted for 1 year if anyone know witch site it was please post it.TY for the help

DigBick86
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I live in Europe and can see every gameLast year i could do it think its the same now but if i can get a piratchannel for 1/6 of the price with more sports then baseball i take it everyday

DigBick86
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    sprotzkrieg isn't bad
    Have several streaming sites but want a site with better quality like the quality of MLB.tv but thanks for the help

DigBick86
    Update your status

bump

DigBick86
    Update your status

Have anybody tryed this site http://live-sports-forpctv.com/ ?? Or is it just a scam like i think?