Go To Guy
    Go To Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go To Guy MLB plays for April 27th

Hello to the forum, I'm new in here and saw that one thread for all sports is rather unwelcome here (though I made one but won't be continuing it), so I will be posting my plays in daily threads, in each sports sections. Good luck to you all, no matter what you play today. I will be writing short write-ups for best bets (2 and 3 units plays) and today I found one selection, which deserved to be 2 units.

27.04.2011 MLB: Atlanta Braves @ San Diego Padres (Play Braves ML) 1 unit @1.971 Pinnacle
    27.04.2011 MLB: Philadelphia Phillies @ Arizona Diamondbacks (Play Phillies ML) 1 unit @1.685 Matchbook
    27.04.2011 MLB: San Francisco Giants @ Pittsburgh Pirates (Play Giants ML) 1 unit @1.820 5Dimes
    27.04.2011 MLB: Oakland Athletics @ Los Angeles Angels (Play Angels ML) 1 unit @1.617 Matchbook
    27.04.2011 MLB: Chicago White Sox @ New York Yankees (Play Yankees ML) 1 unit @1.671 Matchbook
    27.04.2011 MLB: St. Louis Cardinals @ Houston Astros (Play Cardinals ML) 1 unit @1.794 BetJamaica
    27.04.2011 MLB: Boston Red Sox @ Baltimore Orioles (Play Red Sox ML) 1 unit @1.680 Matchbook

(Big Bet) 27.04.2011 MLB: Seattle Mariners @ Detroit Tigers (Play Tigers ML) 2 units @1.521 Matchbook
    Write-up:
    Tigers will be looking for a revenge after a lost opener yesterday and however they looked very vulnerable yesterday, it shouldn't happen in game two, mainly cause of the pitching staff, which is a lot different for both teams in here. First of all, very solid Tigers offense was in big trouble yesterday because they were facing an elite pitcher on the mound - Felix Hernandez and actually scoring three runs off to him wasn't something embarrassing. That's why I expect hosts bats to be very hot today, especially that there's no comparison between King Felix and Erik Bedard, who'll start today. Canadian lefty was horrible so far and is yet to win a game, being 0-4 so far (with 7.72 ERA). This pitching shift will be huge and that's why I expect reversed scenario in scoring. On the other hand I was a bit surprised about Mariners scoring seven runs yesterday because they're one of the weakest offenses in the American League, without any power at all. Fortunately for them, Phil Coke was inconsistent as hell and let them the win himself. Today it'll be all different because Justin Verlander is hosts rotation ace and though his 3.50 ERA ain't superior, he's experienced and should easily dominate mediocre Mariners at home. Guests are only 4-7 on the road with 9-15 overall, so there's no doubt they're worse than 12-11 Tigers, who were riding four games winning streak before yesterday meltdown. @ 1.521 is certainly a low price for baseball game and a lot tipsters aren't touching odds like this, however I can't imagine Mariners winnning second road game in a row against Tigers and Verlander.

Go To Guy
    Go To Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very nice start of the baseball day, two early games cashed easily

27.04.2011 MLB: Atlanta Braves @ San Diego Padres (Play Braves ML) 1 unit @1.971 Pinnacle (+.971)
    27.04.2011 MLB: Philadelphia Phillies @ Arizona Diamondbacks (Play Phillies ML) 1 unit @1.685 Matchbook (+.685)