ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lad Vs Phils

oh man this is gonna be a helluva series
    i do not want to play LAD right now
    this team could win it all

manny is truly a winner, no doubt about it

St.Aquinas
    St.Aquinas's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA IS ON FIRE!!! What a difference from the beginning of the year. Manny just gives them the edge they need to make a serious run!

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Dodgers are not good. The Phils will take this series. Don't be fooled by the Dodger's success against a crap Cubs team. Cubs pitching has sucked as well as their defense. And their offense sucked. They could make the Pirates look good right now.

I do think this series has the potential to be a close one. I think home field advantage will matter a lot in this series.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    The Dodgers are not good. The Phils will take this series. Don't be fooled by the Dodger's success against a crap Cubs team. Cubs pitching has sucked as well as their defense. And their offense sucked. They could make the Pirates look good right now.

I do think this series has the potential to be a close one. I think home field advantage will matter a lot in this series.

Dodgers can play pal. I would not count on the phillies taking them out.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Nobody talks about Furcal, huge to have him back...loved that drag bunt last night.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

dodgers with furcal and manny are a completely different team then before. this is a top 3 nl team as it is now, for sure. they are good.