SFwillis52
    SFwillis52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious Question about a bet

Okay I did a 8 team parlay on series betting. I risked $5 to win originally $223.95. I picked Marlins, Mets, Brewers, Cardinals, Yankees, Rays, Rangers, and Twins. I won the bet since every series, every team won at least 2 of 3, some won 3 of 3. But They only paid me. $91.18 and I wanna know why. The Twins and the Yankees had a game rained out each, so they only played two games. However, each team won two games each, so even if they did play those games they could have both lost those PPD games and I would have won still because they both already won two of 3 games in the series.

I am so mad at this and I think it is complete BS! Is there anything I can do to be properly paid the 223 dollar amount I was suppose to get because they took 134 dollars away from me cause two teams get a rained out game but both teams won 2 games of the series still out of 3 games, and the 3rd game in both series was rained out. They could have still played them and lost them and I would have still won. OMG this is such BS, please someone help me with this.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Maybe it says somewhere on their site the rules about that kind of parlay or somethin? Besides that, you got fukn robbed.

SFwillis52

I just sent an email to them about it, and I want my rightful earned money I was suppose to get. I could see if they won only 1, then lost 1, then the other game got rained out that way it's a push but they won 2 games each, so no need for the 3rd game. They could have lost it, and I still would have won. Here is the paid ticket of it.

Accepted Date: Apr 22, 2011 09:35 AM- EST
    Graded Date: April 25, 2011 12:32 AM - EST
    Wager Type: Parlay(8 team)
    Wager Status: Won
    Risk: $5.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount: $223.95 (USD)
    Amount Paid: $91.18 (USD)
    Description: Baseball Series - 9212 Florida Marlins -125 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9214 New York Mets -155 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9216 Milwaukee Brewers -260 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9218 St Louis Cardinals -155 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9223 New York Yankees -190 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9225 Tampa Bay Rays -105 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9228 Texas Rangers -260 for MLB Series Baseball Series - 9230 Minnesota Twins -155 for MLB Series

SFwillis52

The book is BetUs.com

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

lol gl trying to get that they are a horrible book sorry

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those series bets were probably cancelled as soon as the games were cancelled. There is probably something about this in their 'rules'. I would still be pretty mad though.

SFwillis52

You all were right, and I feel this is a complete BS but whatever. I feel it was a win regardless but if the shoe was on the other foot, they'd hound me for their payout but it's cool, things happen for a reason.

Team to Win Series

Pitchers cannot be listed for series wagers; all wagers will have action regardless of the starting pitchers.
    Wagers on Regular Season baseball series are always based on the first three games played of the series.
    In a three games series all 3 games must be played for action, regardless if one of the teams won two games, all series are based on 3 games played.

So anyone know of a book that is consider the best?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

get yourself enrolled in 5Dimes reduced juice option pronto.