Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Minn / ChiSox ~ Division Decided! ~ 9/30

Welp, someone's season ends today obviously, and Again i have no idea whos on what around here, I really dont like to read others peoples posts before i Write up to not be influenced by whether i respect someone enough to Like what they said, or Think someones an Idiot, and want to fade them too often lol

SO when it comes to Posting for me?

Ill do my own thanks!!

So ok, Ill assume There have got to be some Twins Backers Today, Ofcourse so many people see Value as Taking a Dog with normally decent Odds, as is today with the +135-ish on the Twinkies on the road

Alot of people can Easily disrespect the Sox too, I Mean lets all say it together!!

THEY WERE THE TIGERS!!! LOL

So i know i had that 1st 5 Inn. Under and pushed my 10 overall Total, and i saw someone post near gametime it moved to 9.5 so the line move was relevant? I didnt have that Issue, and I Know alot of us had 10 as the Play, i mean i didnt make it up lol

SO Short of 4 Grand Slam Rookie swinging that Bat ONCE for 4? I mean talk about a team struggling, Ugh Remember the Twins were the Ones CHasing the Sox here ok!!

GOT EM! And its Up to "A GAME" To see if The Twins are the Team that Came back and the Sox gave it away? Or if the Sox had it all the time and deserve to be in the Post season!

Where to go here?

Well I know no one was STUPID enough to play the Dogs this year in the YEAR OF JUICE IT WAS IN MLB!!
    I know and saw a few people who did the "Find a traqcker site and play all the dogs because of the value, It cant go wrong" ? ? ?
    OH REEEARRY!!!!!

HOWD THAT GO ?!?!

UGLY !
    Shot down !
    LOOOZAH!!

I Cant Stand 2 Things in Handicapping!!

One)

The Idiots who say the Value on Dogs cant be Beat! OR define Value as only a Payout Price!!

Two)

S*Stem?
    I wont say the word so you can put the Y in there LOL

Because the Y stand for WHY ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK THERES A SYSTEM TO DEFINE HOW TO PICK SPORTING EVENTS!!!??

If You or anyone you know even remotely has Option 1 OR 2 ?

Option 3?

GET A ROPE AND A CHAIR!!! Just Cash Out Now and BUY A BACKGAMMON SET AND BET YOUR GRANDMOTHER YOU CAN BEAT HER FOR WHO DOES THE DISHES AFTER DINNER!!!

Mental Midgets!!

Imagine ?

Taking the last few results, adding the Total of the sum of the Multiple by the divisor of the Integer thats is closest to the middle of YOUR ASS!!!! LOL

Ok then!

Whoops were talkin about a baseball game huh?

Ok Blackburn? not walking any Sox! Guy knows the strike zone, Proved it all year in his W/IP ratio, solid, just doesnt give free bases, now the fact that He throws strikes? Can obviously Let the Sox Concentrate on a 5-6 Inch Area because if they guess outside or inside and its there?
    The Sox can Hit Mang, dont be an idiot! Can they Hit tonight is the question, Because as i just kind of pointed out?

USING WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

To figure out what WILL happen today, ahh man there are so many more aspects to handicapping then A simple numbers game that Some shmuck invented who thinks he can help us all today LoL

I think this Total is again going to Creep Over, The weather is not the tense it was last night, We all somewhat Knew F Garcia would atleast show up, i mean i cashed a 5 Inn under ticket, OBVIOUSLY i hoped he would hang out for a second, and i posted hed go 5 and he did, and the Neck thing? ok well thanks, and Ofcourse ONCE AGAIN! The Detroit Bullpen? 1ST PITCH TO ANY BATTER?
    BOOM Thanks for The Salami!!!

So it only got worse

So you cant really take alot from a Down Detroit team playing a Make up game, ANd you know Vegas Knows what their doing!!

-150?
    Home Team?
    Big Game for both teams?

SO the Players who love home Juiced Favs make their play on a Bet they think wont miss, they have to win

Then you have the Value Bettors who think the Value is always on a dog!

It evens out believe, Vegas aint stupid, YA THINK!!!

SO its really all about WHAT THE RIGHT PLAY IS! F*CK VEGAS!!! LOL ALL I THINK ABOUT,,,,,, is how i can F*ck vegas in its ass today! Dont doubt That!!

Going Over with this game and not getting involved with the Side action!

Blackburn has Faultered plenty of late, although mentioned he can pitch IMO, but i just dont see a 3 - 2 Game in the 6th or 7th Inning
    Nor do i see either team Not doing what they normally do, and bunching runs together! Plenty of Multiple Run innings when they score at all! So i hope if 1 Run scores in the 2nd? its 2 or 3 and if another can be found Top 3 and maybe 2 - 2 After 3?

I can handle that, Almost half way there, and 2/3 a Game to go with Pitchers allready Being hit a Little bit, as There may be no Quentin? There is still plenty of Fire power in both Teams Bats to provide and Entertaining 6 - 6 Type Game and hopefully having a Cashed Ticket by the Start of the 8th!!

SO ok then , well that turned out to be a post huh!! lol

Show me the Runs!!

Minny / Chitown ~ Over 9 -115

GL to all involved and sorry if i offended anyone, Well Ya know what, Thats My Opinion, we all have one, so it is what it is, again, i meant no offense, its just truth in my eyes about how i see some things!

Ciao Ciao Kiddies!! Good Fortune!!
    Last edited by Magica10; 09-30-08 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Had about 4 typos lol