keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Keel's Hard Rockin' System

My system is 3 weeks in. I have profited 44.45 units. A unit is 1.43 percent of a starting bankroll. I personally started with $1050. Right now, I have $666.74 profit. Check out my spreadsheet for proof:

http://keel44.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet

This is a martingale system. You RISK 1 then 2 then 4 units. Most of the time it is with +odds. Even with small favorites you RISK 1 then 2 then 4 units - NOT risk to win. I basically try to pick teams that will win at least one game in a series, but it could be anything really. Getting +odds is what it's about coupled with a motivating factor or a let down factor as the 3 game chase moves along.

Take a look at an example: Let us say the Blue Jays are on the road against the Angels in a 3 game set. Let us say Toronto is +120 in all 3 games.

Day 1: risk $100 to win $120 ---------- W= $120 profit (chase over) or L = -$100
    Day 2: risk $200 to win $240 ---------- W= $140 profit (chase over) or L = -$300
    Day 3: risk $400 to win $480 ---------- W = $180 profit (chase over) or L = -$700

You see how the profit goes up as the team tries to avoid the sweep?

This is the first time I am doing this style of wagering, so no phony promises. I love how it is going so far. I think the strength of this system is because of the +odds of course, but I play many chases at the same time. I just don't see a lot of sweeps happening at once. Even if there were a lot of sweeps at once, certainly I would be on the sweeping team some of the time. I figured my chase won/loss percentage needs to be about 85% to make a profit.

My chase record so far is: 68 - 5 (93.15%) with 3 (C) bets pending.

Fool around with my spreadsheet for more info: http://keel44.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet

Last edited by keel44; 04-22-11 at 04:22 PM.

keel44
    Update your status

I will continue where my system left off and post my plays. Please choose your own dollar amount. I will post in terms of UNITS that are at risk. My spreadsheet will show the actual odds I got when I made the wagers. Every book has slightly different odds. No write-ups. No BS. Just plays!!!

keel44
    Update your status

Friday April 22:

(A) = 1 unit risk
    (B) = 2 unit risk
    (C) = 4 unit risk

(A) Blue Jays
    (A) Angels
    (A) Rangers -1.5
    (A) White Sox
    (A) Orioles
    (A) Astros
    (A) Braves
    (A) Cubs
    (A) Indians
    (A) Nationals
    (A) Cardinals -1 --(Made my own -1 run line)
    (A) Mets -1

(C) Rockies -- (this is the final bet of fading the Marlins chase)
    Last edited by keel44; 04-22-11 at 03:11 PM.