Kasdanh
    Kasdanh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

MLB Super System

Ok So I have revised my systems parameters and now it picks alot less games but at a much higher winning percentage.

MLB Super System Results:

Straight Up: 13-5

Totals: 10-3

To me these are ver good results. I will post the picks up on here for you guys to follow and see what we can make throughout the season. I'm hoping it will continue to hit around 75% like it has thus far. Only time will tell.

Kasdanh

Todays Plays:

Oakland A's (-112)

Kasdanh

Last night we got another win out of the old girl. Let's hope to keep this going. Two plays tonight.

MLB Super System Curent Results:

Straight Up: 14-5

Todays Plays:

Oakland A's (-105)
    Texas Rangers (-115)

TheJames
    TheJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

I also have these guys tonight, should be a good day!

Kasdanh

I'm hoping so. The system is trend based, I then run a second tier analysis on the pitching matchup to make sure there is nothing there that would cause alarm.

I'm going to start looking at my data and see if I can find a set of parameters that will work with underdogs. If we can hit 50-60% on underdogs we will make great money.

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Like the play for today good luck!

Kasdanh

Well Oakland's offense has been shut down thus far. Let's see if they can make some sort of miracle comeback from this 5-1 deficit.

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi how are you?

from your previous record it looks like the system is pretty good...BOL to you on it. i have been working for two years on a system i finally released a few days ago and so far so good. come by my thread THE SYSTEM.

The oakland play makes sense but u gotta be careful because if u have a stat-driven system, itll most probably fade teams that started really really bad, such as BOS...and i dont think they are amazing, but i dont think they are as bad as their record...so a system might throw u to fade them as it did today, and then u are in trouble bec perhaps they are trending towards teh positive now...

BOL and come by man...

THE SYSTEM

Jorge

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

does your system take price into account? or just stats like head to head results?

Kasdanh

Jorge -

My system is actually trend based. It assigns point values for hundreds of different team trends over the last 10 years. I'm trying to find a way to work the stats into it but so far, no luck. Once the system gives me the plays for the day I will break them down by pitching matchup and go from there. Typically I will make them go as a play unless its a pitching matchup that is terribly lopsided. So with that being said, no, the system does not weigh price either. I am still working on those kinds of details but for now it just picks winners and totals based strictly on team trends.

I'll check out your system. Sounds like you've put some work into it!

Kasdanh

Last night wasn't a good night, we lost both picks. Let's see if today we can get them back. 3 picks on totals today. No Straight ups fit the system.

MLB Super System Curent Results:

Straight Up: 14-7

Todays Plays:

Arizona @ Cincinnati (UNDER 8.5)
    Chicago White Sox @ Tampa Bay (UNDER 8)
    Pittsburgh @ Florida (UNDER 9)

KJ CottonChopper
    KJ CottonChopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Good stuff kas! Making my plays now. Good luck!!!

Kasdanh

Thank KJ. Rough start to the AZ/CIN game with a 5 run first. Let's see if they can hold each other for the rest of the game.

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Good luck with your system this season Kasdanh. I have the D'backs as a dog play today but it's not looking good atm.

Kasdanh

Well first one was a loss. The others look much more promising. Only time will tell.

Kasdanh

Terrible day yesterday going 0-3. Hopefully we'll start to see some wins here sooner rather than later.

Todays Plays:

Minnesota Twins (-115)
    Texas Rangers (-160)