Hello, many of you might not know me but I been following this forum and a few other forums for a few years now, tracking cappers, learning, educating myself in how to stick it to the books.
.....I actually was put on house arrest so now I spend atleast 3-4 hours a day researching baseball...so too all my fellow cappers if you feel like tailing me...now the time....I been around these forums for a while....just was always collecting data tracking cappers over the past few years....the system I use to bet now is I take the best cappers that have produced consistently over last few years and whatever ones that match up with my gut picks/plausible picks or pcks that show patterns in the lines vegas suttlely puts out there I bet them....not to make excuses but when I was first posting picks I was only putting maybe an hour into researching....so BOL to all and I hope to make friends in this forum to stick it to the books....even though you may not know me I would like to personally thank, Pairof5's, CanuckG, GG,Dreamr, fenek, Keith, LTprofits, Franchise (from Predictem), SSI, and Kship, you have down well this season and I hope you continue to do so....you have certainly put a good amount of food on my table, if you know what I mean....

God bless All of you and this community....