pt111
    pt111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bal@Cle

Interesting game today because of the hype on Britton. I haven't seen him pitch yet but apparently there is a lot of hype surrounding Britton. I can't blame everyone.. The Orioles have been pitching decent and are scoring a good amount. The Inidians have been hot and have Masterson on the mound..

The Indians have never faced Britton (neither has anyone on the lineup) but I feel confident the Indians will squeak out a win against Britton. The big focus is on the resurgence of Masterson because I remember watching this guy and man is he atrocious especially early in the game..

Britton faced: TB and TX
    Masterson faced: CHW and SEA

Of course Britton faced tougher opposition so far this year and Masterson... well I still remember the many wagers I lost backing him..

The only reason why I am picking this game is because I see the Orioles going somewhere this season and I will betracking them this season.

Oh and btw, Felix Pie is the only Oriole with 2 HR's against Masterson... Everyone else has NONE. Of course this will most likely change if Masterson regresses but I see the Indians squeaking out a W today.

Indians -110

The Mets always like to tease me with their 9th inning dramatics....

Meeps2002
    Meeps2002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

This is more a game where I think the OVER is a nice play....one of these days both teams will remember they are Baltimore and Cleveland

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there r valid arguments for both. Who shows up? Either team can. Either pitcher can. Situations like this I simply take plus money but I wish u the best of luck.

Looking at pitchers like mastersson I only think when will this pitcher break down and regress? Well facing tough opposition pitching wise with the pressure etc can make pitchers show up or crumble.

Bol

Jorge

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luvs it. I have Indians in a parlay and on the over ;]

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Believe it or not I spent 3 hours handicapping the american league games today and Clev -110 is the best bet in the league. Of course I've been wrong before lol. Good value here

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

These are two teams that both could win this game---both playing pretty well......................-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I hope the 1000 fans who show up to watch will enjoy the game

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    These are two teams that both could win this game---both playing pretty well......................-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me know which games this is not true