Ok, Need Some Help!! ANYBODY.......

I have 4 LOCAL online accounts to place wagers. Each has $1,000 limit per game / $25,000 balances.

So basically $100,000 in credit.

I make commissions on each week that one of these account lose. I make between 20-30% NO RED! Which as you all know means, if I win on the account, I am not held hostage the following week. I make 20-30% of the losses EVERY week an account loses for the week.

This being said. Is there a system I can use, maybe an arbitrage system, or a chasing system, or a system to hit some MIDDLES???, That would guarantee me, that each week, two accounts would win and two of my accounts would lose, but my commissions would always outweigh the difference, and I would always walk away with something?

With $100,000 to work with (And I can get more if needed), i gutta think there is some way to work this????

ANYONE who is willing to work with me on this, I will make it well worth your while! I am not looking to get rich overnight. Just want to make it work with what I have now, and maybe expand it out more if we can come up with a surefire system.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated! If what I am trying to do is impossible, I would like to hear that as well.

Thanks