hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are the Jays such dogs vs. the Bosox?

I think I'm going to take them right now at 2.6. Buckholtz vs. Cecil so this is about as much as a tossup as one will find. What's everyone thinking?

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Well i think the red sox backers will be out in force, the bookies will be trying to get an even split of money and to do that the odds on toronto need to be nice and juicy - i like the over

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

now you can get the jays at 2.74 at betfair.... i'm confused.

this line almost seems like the books know the sox will win.... thinking about canceling my play as the line is hurting me.

It appears that the jays will score less than 3 runs tomorrow according to the books.

Holdin Aces
    Holdin Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Well i think the red sox backers will be out in force, the bookies will be trying to get an even split of money and to do that the odds on toronto need to be nice and juicy - i like the over
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Boston should win this game but I will have my money on Tor until Boston proves to me that can start winning on a consistent basis.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

**** Boston. Go Jays.

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Jays here as well. Nice odds

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Boston will always be heavily favored, but I agree go Jays, Boston has proved nothing other than they can't score with runners in scoring position in this early season! GL!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

toronto fri nite strong underdog play...they will spray hits around that ballyard and win...boston hitting is abysmal with men on...